The Day I Met Him

Hey guys so today this is my first story of this account!!hope u like it and if you want follow me on wishbone my user is popular_girl445 anyway let's Start😁btw this is highschool😇😇😇😇😇

*Alarm goes off*
Aphmau P.O.V
"Plz alarm five more minutes"I said wining.I hit the alarm as I got up.I got dressed,brushed my teeth,then went downstairs to eat breakfast.Once I finished I went to the bus stop waiting for the bus.While I was waiting some guy bumped into me.I fell on the floor and shouted "HEY!Ow...."The stranger turned around and helped me up.He then said "Sorry didn't see you there.."Once I saw his face my heart started beating faster then ever.As I look into his eyes and his face I see a handsome man with black hair.

He started snapping his fingers while saying "Hello?Hello??"I started shaking my head and said "Sorry I was thinking about

He started snapping his fingers while saying "Hello?Hello??"I started shaking my head and said "Sorry I was thinking about.....someone..."He said "Okay.....wanna sit next to each other on the bus."I blushed a little and said "Y-Y-Yes....."

*bus arrives and Aphmau and the stranger sit ion the 3rd seat*

"So I never got your name...."I said softly.He looked at me and smiled.He said " Heh forgot....My name is Aaron!And I never got yours."I said "Oh I forgot too!My name is Aphmau.I know it's hard to pronounce but you can just call me Aph...."He smiled and nodded his head yes.Once we got to school we went to the front office and we both had the exact classes.We cheered as we realized.

*pic of list*
6:00-7:00 Biology
7:00-8:00 History
8:00-9:00 Art
9:00-10:00 Lunch
10:00-1:00 Music
1:00-2:00 Free time
2:00 end of school

"Hmmmmm.....Biology " I said sarcasticly.He laughed as we went to biology.Once we got there is sat in the front row while he sat next to me.Then two girls sat on my left and two boys sat on my right next to Aaron.I heard their names was Cadenza and Katelyn.The boys were Laurance and Garroth.One of my friend were there.Her name was Cami.She said she knows someone by the name of Kawaii~Chan.She said that "She ships Me and Laurance..I might like him though...."I started fangirling all over and screaming "OMI U HAVE A CRUSH!?!?"Cami looked down and blushed.I eventually saw Aaron looking around.He started shaking me and saying "We need to sit down the teacher said.Cami looked at the teacher and said "OH Sorry!"Then she sits right behind me.

*Bells Rings*
Cami P.O.V
As Biology finish I walk over to Laurance.He said "Hey Cami!"I just put my head down.He asked me "Whats wrong?"I said......

Cliffhanger guys so I will see you next time

Song-Low