Beginnings

I was born March 20 2003 and named Jeremiah my parents were barely making it with me but we had a good happy life. I can remember as early as when I was the age of four, my older sister was pretty alright with me and we had fun playing in the yard. I was spoiled and so was my sister, though our parents did not have the most money they worked extra hours so we could have good gifts and get a good education. Age six was the best year of my life I was old enough to get my own brand new DSi and I had the new platinum Pokemon game. I put hours into that game it was my pride and joy I flipped the whole game 20+ times and had a new team every time. Age seven rolled on by and I was sure it would be just as great as the previous year, but i was wrong.
My parents came to my sister's bedroom where I had my own quarter of space, and told me and her we would be having a new sibling and that we would both need to take responsibility around the house now. I was okay with it because I wanted some cash anyways, my sister always flashed her money from chores at me since I was younger. The 9 months went by and the baby was born I had already understood a little of what it would be like to be the middle child of this family. And I was not happy at all.