:)

~ Your POV ~

I slowly looked up. Raindrops were heavily falling on my face. They were mixing with tears on my cheeks. After all this time sitting on the ground and getting all soaked up - I couldn't tell the difference between water running down my face.
I also couldn't get a situation that happened out of my head. I wish I wouldn't be there.

~ Flashback ~

It was a casual morning, no clouds on the beautiful, blue sky. I let the sun's rays tickle my face when I got out of my apartment. I thought it was a perfect day to train. I ran down the stairs and headed for the river. Today I wanted to practice controlling chakra in my feet.
When I got closer to the brook and a little waterfall I heard voices. I hid behind a tree and listened.
"What's that, Hinata? I didn't actually hear you.", I'll always recognize that voice. It belonged to the blonde, spiky haired boy - Uzumaki Naruto. He was my best friend since...forever actually.
I got really curious what was he talking about with Hinata.
"I-I wanted to s-say th-that...I-I like y-you...", I could barely hear what she said. Good the tree I stood behind wasn't that far.
"Oh, um...I like you too, Hinata!", I "heard" a grin in his tone.
"B-but...I-I mean...I-I l-like y-y-you a lo-lot.", Hyuuga said. "I-I-I...I love you, Naruto-kun!", I managed to somehow look in shock at her from behind the tree without causing myself to be caught. She was looking at her feet with clenched fists, a deep shade of red around her cheeks. After a pause between them I heard Naruto.
"Hinata...", he put a hand on her shoulder making her glance at him. "I love you too..."

Oh no...That was enough for me. I felt my eyes getting all teared up. I couldn't take this anymore. I ran away from them without even caring anymore if they can see me or not.
I ran into the forest. Between my sobs I heard a lightning. After a while it was raining pretty hard. I didn't even care about it. I was still running.
I got conscious from this hysteria when I found myself on the ground. I probably tripped over something. I couldn't stop crying so I just sat up, leaning my back on the tree and got my knees under my chin.
'How could he?! He promised me he would never leave me! But...he just did. I thought we've got something more between us. As always I was wrong about him...', I thought as I bit my lip in anger and helplessness.
He promised me he'll always be there for me when we were kids. Even when we got older he always repeated he'd never let me be lonely.

~ Flashback of flashback ~

"Hey, leave her alone!", a blonde boy ran up to me and a group of girls who were...well, actually being mean to me. That was the boy who didn't have a lot of friends; a lot of people were laughing at him and being rude.
"And what are you gonna do, weirdo? Kill me by laughing at your stupidness?", the tallest of the girls said.
"I usually don't beat up girls but if fighting you means that you'd let that girl be - I'll do it.", he said bravely. All girls started laughing.
"Uhh, that was a good one! Really! But we don't have time for you - we actually did our job with this second weirdo..." She looked at me. "...so you can take her and be the weirdest couple ever somewhere else. Get lost!", she said as she grasped my arm and pushed me into spiky haired boy. After this sudden action I landed on top of him which caused more laughter. He quickly stood up, took my hand and went away.
"Come on, don't worry about them.", he said confidently. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto. What's your name?"
"I'm (Surname) (Name). Why did you help me?", I asked. He stopped and looked at me.
"I couldn't let bullies like them hurt such a pretty girl like you.", Naruto said with a small grin. I blushed a little.
"Thank you, Naruto."
"No problem. Say...do you wanna be my friend?"
"Sure." I smiled at him and nodded.
"Great! But from now on remember one thing..." He put a hand on my shoulder. "...no matter what I'll always be there for you. That's what friends are for."