The Essence Of Me

Rain, rain dropping the sound is so subtle
it symbolizes my pain and my days of on going sorrow
it symbolizes my pain and my struggle and ring that it overflows
it takes on the formation, a distinct shape, it's known as a puddle.

The sun is a fire red, it's words remain unspoken it encourages me to shine bright when all rude words have been spoken.
Not spoken by myself but spoken by the prideful tongues and the flattering lips of others and some days it cuts me so deeply knowing that the pain is coming from my lovers.

Lovers of me, lovers meaning my family
Lovers that remain through everything
right by my side where their destined places are supposed to be.
But if every man was born a sinner, then everybody that is blood is not necessarily family, if you could only see the scars of torture brought to me via family...

We love in a world now where there's no room for family,
it's complete insanity, this loss will result in the end of humanity.
Is this a fantasy? Is this something we conjured up?
But in this world why question it
when no one gives a damn, they all have given up.
Is there hope for this generation nobody knows
you would have to result with a higher being (God), the world since creation he holds.

Earth it's hard knock on it, you get the feeling of boldness
the strength to be sessile, remain still despite the world's true coldness.
In this world if you knew me you would even notice that
I've been battling everyday to survive if so that's bogus, you deserve a bonus.
It's a continual fight to maintain wholeness,
I just couldn't imagine living in a world of today would make me feel so lost and soul less.

The winds whisper go, watch me soar just blow, there's so many places we can go.
I always say no, I told my heart a lie
I said there's no where left to go.
I keep yelling no, since I refuse to move on... all my tears that I've cried freeze up ahead of time giving you the creation of snow.

Snowflakes are beautiful, individually they leave you asking saying whoa
but despite the beauty, it drops so slow but later melts proving my point that there's nowhere left to go.
That just goes to show, that even though my pain takes on the image of ice fixtures, in the end my sorrow will always remain it will never go (away).
Understand that in m life, pain is a continual flow
it's not always harmful, it helps me grow.

The sea picture it you're looking at me
one with the ocean is where I should be.
Relaxing as calm as can be, while the earth and inhabitants wither away so hopelessly.
So now do you get it? Do you understand my story?
Gaze if you must, all I ask is don't give me any glory!

Because everybody has a story, but one that is so deep
my name doesn't matter just know that you're always before me.
Within my collective inventory, you're a part of my story.
I guarantee your stylish commentary, won't bore me
If little to much it would be absorbed by me, for you're forever one with me.

Pain in sorrow though it builds up inside of me
I will not stop fighting and/or arising until I convinced myself to stop picturing that the only way to live struggle free is by dying.
Though through it all I keep encouraging myself to see another day, no matter what my assigned haters have to say.
I remain bold because I believe my days on earth are far from long, that's why I continue to remain so strong and continue to sing new songs.
I will always have the thought of finding the best in me, but I can't fully move on until I collected the rest of me.

On going rest is what I desire
and hopefully I'll be at rest before the world is set on fire.
I would reside in the ocean I would roam around freely
and not have to worry about the next day to come because I won't be so needy.

Soon I will find my own God-given destiny
achieve and become the best person I could ever be but until then I'll continue revealing what's buried deep down within, what's hidden inside of me.

I'm in the air, feel my peace as you breathe
you're coming to the knowledge the essence of me.