Chapter 1

Hi! I wanted to just say updating may take awhile but I'll make the chapters longer. *These are real actions that have happened throughout my life I'm just making them into a story. My name in the story is real other names are fake* Enjoy!
____________________________________

*BEEP BEEP*
I wake up turning off my alarm while it blinks 6:30. I get up rubbing my eyes and walk into the bathroom, when I turn on the light I squint my eyes because it hurts my eyes so bad. After I'm done using the bathroom I walk back into my room, turning on the light figuring out what to wear. I take off my shirt and look at myself in my mirror that hangs behind my door. I was always bigger than other girls but that really never bothered me. After I finish changing and brushing my hair/teeth I walked into the living room with my backpack and lanyard around my neck.
"Hey Jeff. What's up?" I sat down on the couch waiting for my best friend Dayanara to pick me up for school.
"Oh nothing much you?"
"I could be better, would you do me a favor and get me the Midol so I don't have to live with cramps at school?" I laugh while he gets up. Jeff is one of my stepdads best friends, he lives with us because he has nowhere to go.
*HONK*
" I got to go, see ya later?"
"Yep have a good day at school." I look at myself one more time in the mirror to fix my hair and start to walk to the car. I sit down and put my seat belt on.
"Good morning Paris."
" Good morning,"
"How are you today?"
"I'm fine, thanks for asking." Her mom was Hispanic so it was kinda difficult to understand her.  Dayanara wasn't talking to me but I didn't mind, I didn't feel like talking. My school is only 5 minutes from where I live so we got there quickly. Once we got there I got out of the car and was waiting for Dayanara to get out of the car and grab her instrument. We walked in silence until one of her friends, Rain walked up to her and they started to chat. Oh great I thought, I dont like many people at my school except my "Squad". Dayanara giggled once we left the band room.
" What's so funny?"
"The security guards didn't notice that my ID is missing."
"How are you going to get breakfast?"
"I'll just make something up."
As soon as we were finished talking, my 7th grade friend Hailey walked up to me.
"Hey Paris."
"Hi"
"I'm going to get something to eat because I'm super hungry."
After we got our breakfast we sat down where we usually sit.
"This cereal makes me sad." Hailey made a pouty face.
"And why is that?" I asked raising one eyebrow.
" I dunno."
The rest of the time we ate in silence.