Who Did It?(Team Crafted FF)

New story. Just read it!

Btw, it takes place in Minecraftia, so there's blocks.

_______________________________________________

Third Person POV

Grass rustled underfoot as Sky, Deadlox and Jason walked through the forest, in search of a huge discovery that was found a few days before.

"So, wait.... Where are we going again?" Deadlox asked, kicking a pebble. "We're going to that abandoned mansion that Husky found the other day. It seemed legit." Sky replied, looking at a map. "Why the hell are we listening to the fish?" Ty whined playfully.

"Yea, and are you SURE it's abandoned?" Jason wondered. Sky sighed and said, "What else are we supposed to do? No way I'm going back to that Ender Games map. It was difficult as hell! This will seem way better any day, and trust me, none of us will regret coming here."

Ty and Jason nodded. "I was planning on making a mod showcase today, but I was just like 'Meh'." Jason replied, chuckling. "#BadassJason!" Deadlox laughed. Sky looked up through the trees and tapped both of his friends without looking towards them, "Guys, check it out. We're here."

A huge mansion made of Nether Bricks/ Fences/ etc. and Stone bricks lay ahead of them, along with a path of Gravel. As they turned to look, they also saw many of their friends arriving.

"Husky told you guys too?" Sky replied as he stepped towards the others. "Yea, me and Jerome were gonna do some Hunger Deans, but we decided to come here." Mitch replied, grinning. Jerome stood next to him, nodding. Sky, Ty and Jason scanned the group of people who had showed up:

AntVenom, Einshine, Jordan (CaptainSparklez), Slamacow, SethBling, ChimneySwift, Seto, Solace, Brotato, Gizzy, Jerome, Mitch, Ryan (xRpMx13), CavemanFilms, Sundee, NoahCraft, and Bodil.

There were some rustling in the bushes behind Sky, so he turned around. A dark cat hybrid tumbled out the bushes, along with a girl and a young boy. "Jay, you freaking-" The dark cat stopped and looked up. "Oh uhh, hi Sky..."

"Darkclaw? Rose? Why are you guys here?" Sky asked, turning to face them. "Hey, I'm here, too!" Jay said, getting up and brushing himself off. "Aren't you guys a bit too young to be here?" Bodil cut in, doing his trademark laugh. "Hush, you troll!" Darkclaw hissed playfully, the tip of her tail wagging slowly. It had a white bandage on it, and looked shorter.

"Darkclaw, what happened to your tail?" Deadlox asked, pointing towards the tail. "Oh, about that... it got crushed under a monster. I can't do parkour as well anymore without worrying about heights..." Darkclaw sighed, her head drooping in shame.

Jason didn't seem to understand, "Why?"

"A cat needs it's tail to do things like climb and leap from tall things. It helps them twist in the air, so they land perfectly on their paws." Rose answered. Suddenly, Husky appeared from behind the house, "Hey guys! Glad you could all make it. So are we gonna start exploring or what?"

Everyone nodded in agreement and followed the amphibian into the abandoned house.