Dirty niall imagine(Taking requests)

"Babe come on we are going to be late"Niall yells from down stairs
"I'm coming" you walk down the stairs in your tight blue dress Niall bought you for your 4 month.
"Wow babe you look amazayn" Niall says
"Thanks"you replay
"Now lets go before we are late"
"Ok,after your princess"Niall smiles and opened the door for you.

You get there and find your forth over favorite boys and there dates."hey boys"you smile and walk over and sit next to Harry.
"Harry who's your date?"
"Niall,who's your date?"Harry says looking at you."Niall"you replay.
"Niall your cheating on me"Harry laughs and drinks his soda.

After dinner you and Niall along with Harry go to the movies."what movie you guys gunna see."Harry says "how about a scary movie"Niall replays"only if I can cuddle you Niall"you smile with a puddle dog face.
"Yea if I can cuddle you Niall"harry laughs"ill be in theater 5 watching 1D3D"Harry says to you.
Ok me and Niall will be in theater 24 up stairs.

Niall I'm bored I don't like this movie.
"Ok wanna go home and watch a movie"
Yea but about Harry? You say concerned
"He will find his way home,lets go".

When you get home,Niall Carrys you to the couch."what movie babe?"ummm...... Scary movie 5. Your replay. Niall sits down next to you and you lay your head on his lap and start to fall asleep when you feel him move and he picks you up and brings you to bed then changes you into your pjs from your blue dress. And puts you under the covers.when he is done and gets changes and turns the light off and lays down with you and you both fall asleep.

Next morning you wake up and walk down stairs to find a note from Niall that read.

Good morning beautiful,
Sadly I had to leave early this morning to go with the boys I should be back around 5ish.one more question could you make pasta for 6 tonight.
Thanks babe ❤

You spent the day shopping and getting things for dinner.when you go home you find the lads making a mess if your house dancing and singing and of corse nialls poking around for food "guys you know I love you all but really this big of a mess.
After dinner and you cleaned up you took a shower and started to sing little things and didnt here the door open and Niall get in behind you.you fell a part of cold hands on your hips you turn around to yell but instead Niall kiss you.You kiss back and his hands move down your body and grap your theighs telling you to jump,you jump and he says "you ready"

THen he slams into you and the pain turns into pleasre "Niall...Niall...I'm....I'm gunna cum" you say
"Hold it baby,ok on the count of three.
1
2
3
And you both cum
He lets you down and says"be ready for round 2 in the bedroom in 5 mins"

To be continued......