introduction

Hey I'm Payton but my cousin calls me Mae because she said that it's more of a girl name and its my middle name. I'm sixteen I have natural dark purple hair I'm 5'3 and I have gray eyes with green spects in them and I'm a werewolf my mother and my father died when I was just a baby so now I live at the pack house with my cousin Claire.

TODAY
"Mae get up now your going to be late for school." "Why do you still call me Mae." "Because it suits you." I walk to my closet and pick out my black hoodie with my gray shirt and my black skinny jeans with my black vans. I don't wear make up for two reasons one I have no one to look cute for and two I'm invisible so why bother right?

See me and Claire are total opposites at school she's popular and she's not the 'don't talk to me at school' type she trys to talk to me but I don't want her to be like me if she talks to me. "Mae you ready?" "Yeah I guess." "Stop being such a negative person." "Well I rather be negative than positive people who will bang whoever."

"Okay Mae." "Oh my bad but whatever we're here." "We will not talk about this on school grounds." "How I don't talk to no one dummy." "Go make friends." "I rather not." "Okay I'll see you at lunch."

"Why?" "Cause your sitting with me and meeting my friends." "Ughhh fine." "Yesss okay bye." I nodd my head at her and walk off towards my class the most boring class ever English. As I walk in Laura is already talking about me.

Laura Roberts is the schools Barbie doll and our packs slut every since I was little she has picked on me Claire trys to help me but I won't let her. I was headed to the back of the class when Laura and her crew was already in front of me. "Look what the wolf brought in." I don't say nothing to her and walk pass her she hates when someone ignores her wait for it 1..2..3.. "You bitch I know you hear me."

"Laura just leave her alone for once damn your giving me a headache." "Aww are you taking up for your girlfriend now Bryan?" "We are not on first name bases you will either call me Alpha Roberts or just Alpha understood?" "Yes Alpha." "Now leave her alone or I'll send you to the cells sister or not."

Bryan started to walk back to my seat. "Are you okay?" I nodded me head. Then he grabbed my chin but not hard. "What's your name?"

"Payton Martin." "Payton would you like to sit with me at lunch." "I can't sorry." "Why not." "I...." That's when the bell rang thank god I rush out of the class and run to my locker and throw my books in and run to the cafeteria.

Until I bumped into some one. "What the hell? Oh its just you okay come on I didn't think you were coming." "Dang what happened to faith do you not have any hope in me?" I put my hand over me heart and acted like I was hurt by her words when she pulled me in the lunch line and got our food and sat down at her table. "Where's your friends?"

"There coming just give them time." As soon as she said that the whole cafeteria was filled with people then people started to sit down at her table once they all got their food Claire began to speak. "Guys this is my cousin Mae, Mae these are my friends." She pointed at all of them and they started to speak. "I'm Christopher this is my sister Chelsea."

Christopher has brown eyes and blonde hair thats over his eyebrows. Chelsea has hazel eyes dirty blonde hair that's cut to her shoulders with a round face. "Hi I'm Macy." Macy has red hair that's braided to the side and blue eyes. "I'm Justin and this is my twin James."

And Justin has light brown hair that's in his face with hazel eyes and a sharp jaw line. And James has darker shade of brown hair and brown eyes and a sharp jaw line with his hair styled to the side. "And you know Josh." "Hey Payton how are you." "Fine Joshy." He gave me a hug and we heard a growl.

And if I'm guessing right its Bryan I turned around and just as I thought it was him everyone froze and he tried to cover it with a cough but we all heard him. His friends were giving him a questionable look and his sister Laura was giving me the dirty look. "What the hell is that assholes problem?" "Josh please don't talk about my Alpha in that tone he might hear you."

"Its okay he's not going to hear me just take a breather Claire." If your wondering we have two packs at our school The Redwood Pack is Josh and the rest of Claire's friends pack and The Easton Pack is me and Claire's pack.
The bell rang and we went our separate ways ever now and then if I seen one of Claire's friends they would wave at me. The day was going by pretty fast as of right now I'm on my way to the pack house when Bryan was in front of me in his wolf form. His wolf is a dark brown with light brown patches in his fur.

He mind linked me and told me to meet him in his office. I nodded and made my way up to his office and waited outside the door for him. "You know you could have went in right?" I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. He opened the door and sat behind his desk.

"Please sit." I sat down and just stared at the floor not making eye contact with him. "Payton I have to talk to you but I need you to talk to me please?" I nodded my head once again telling him he can proceed. "Okay earlier when I came in your class room did you smell anything different or do you some something that you are drawn to?"

"No." "Are you sure?" "I'm not positive but I'm sure." "What do you mean?" "Never mind but I don't smell anything different." "Okay I'm going to touch your arm and tell me if you feel anything okay?"

"Ohhh you smelled your mate and you think its me am I right." "Yes." "Well I don't think its me." "Can we just see if you can feel the shocks." "Fine." He touched my arm and tiny needles shot up my arm but how can that be he still smells the same.

"I can feel it." "Okay then, I Bryan Roberts Alpha of the Easton Pack reject you Payton Mae Martin as my mate and Luna." "But.?" "No buts leave my office and do not tell anyone understand." "Yes Alpha Roberts."