The moaning well

DISCLAIMER: this story is a bit wierd and it minght make you uncomfortable but idc about your life

Once upon a time, in the UK to be presice there was a boy named jumpy boy and he loved nature but he was very unlucky. so he decided to go out into the wilderness and try to find a four leaf clover. After an hour of searching the woods he found a well full of four leafed clovers "oh my" he said full of excitement. He looked in the well but saw that the leaves were a far way down but just out of luck there was a leaf just around the top so jumpy decided to try and reach it. His hand was just an inch away so he reached further and further determined to reach the leaf until all of a sudden...he slipped... he fell for a minuet till he hit a comfy bed of clovers at the bottom "well that was fun" jumpy said happily acting like nothing had happend. Jumpy pulled out his phone and put on his data so he could check his instagram. After an hour or two he felt a little confused "i thaught my data would have gone by now" jumpy gave a long thaught and realized he had infinate data because the fall had somehow effected his phone "wait a second" jumpy screamed in excitement "INFINATE PORN" so now if you walk past the well that jumpy fell down you'll hear infinate moans.