Chapter 1

Itachi's POV:

It was 7:30 am. I was about to get up, until I had gotten a message from Sasuke. I checked the message, and It read: 'Don't forget your girlfriend's surprise birthday'. I forgot. It starts at 2:30.. "I forgot to get her a gift! She's gonna hate me if I don't get buy her anything. Or should I just wait, and take her shopping?... Shit.. I'll go grab a little something, and make the rest up to her." I get out of bed, and dress into my best clothes. I go downstairs and greet my mother, since she's the only one besides me, that's home. She seen my tie, and she I guess kinda fixed it to make it look better. Typical.

I got breakfast from mother, kissed her goodbye, and headed outside. That's when I met up with Deidara. Ino's half brother. He appeared in his white tee- shirt and his tight ripped jeans. "So what did you get for her birthday?" He calmly said. I kept walking and stared at the ground, not noticing that he was speaking to me. "...Um, Itachi?.." This time he bumped my arm when I looked up at him. "Oh.. Could you repeat that?.." He rolled his eyes and spoke. "I said, what did you get for Ino?" I blinked and remembered I got her nothing. Zero. At all.

Fuck!

"Would you care if we went somewhere to get her something?" I asked him. "Fine..But I swear, if you take long, we will miss the surprise." I nodded and rushed to the mall for hopefully about a half- hour. I wouldn't miss this party for the world.

I bought her a bouquet of red roses. I knew she would love, since it was her favorite flower. I also, went to buy her a new iPhone 6s Plus, gold backing, with purple diamonds on the case. It reminds me of her. Even the flowers, reminded me of how she smells. I went through the exit and put the wrapped phone in my pocket and held the bouquet in my arms. "Deidara!.." I yelled as he turned around from the sight of me. We left from there.

That's when we were at the doorstep of Ino's house. He knocked on the door, as I held the Bouquet behind me, as Sakura let us in. "Hello, Sakura- Chan." We both greeted her as she smiled and shut the door behind us. I walked upstairs to her bedroom, and sat the flowers in her bedroom dresser, when I pulled out four flowers and picked the petals off and sorted them into a heart, spread across her bed. I sat on her couch on the opposite side of where the bed is placed and fell asleep.

Ino's POV:

"Hinata!!" I groaned. "How long is this going to take?" I sat in the dressing room waiting for Hinata to come and show me the dress. "G-Give me a-a minute!" She answered back. "Fine.." I scrolled through my Instagram page and looked at Itachi's. I managed to mumble. "Not active in three weeks.. Ugh!"

Hinata's POV:

I then walk out in a light purple dress. She opens the curtain and looks at Me.

 She opens the curtain and looks at Me

I look back and blush. "H-How about t-this one?" She looks at me again. "I.. Really think it looks beautiful on you Hinata!" I sigh. "Alri-ight I'll get it then. But I want to get you one though." She looks at me with a wierd expression. "But why for?" I smile, knowing she needs one for later this evening. "J-just because." She looks at me with her eyebrow up. "Er..okay then."

Well guys, tell me how I did. This was kinda my second-ish book I'm writing. (My first doesn't count.. Lol it's pretty bad.) but please, if you have any ideas or notes, go ahead. Thank you!
~Writer