What a bad day.

Hello dear reader!

Ok, first of all, again I want to prepare you for - that english is not my native language, I've been learning it since second grade at middle school, well still it isn't perfect and I'm not gramatically correct! I'm trying my best to not sound like idiot, haha!

But no more talking, let's just get right into the story. I hope you'll like it and leave some feedback.

Love you, Denise :)

Chapter 1.

BEA'S P.O.V

I heavily hit the steering wheel although I regret it five seconds later when my fist hurt. The traffic was absolutely insane today and I should've been at Bagley Elementary school about 40 minutes now, I'll be so late. Thing started to get really tough when I got lost in the streets. I have never been there before and I wouldn't either in future if my sister wouldn't asked me to pick up her son, my nephew Ryan.

,,And I'll fuck this up, for the first time, great job Bea.'' I mumbled to myself with anger in my voice.

When I pictured Ryan standing there cold and freezing because of the annoying rain which hasn't left Detroit since 100 years before Christ (it genuinely felt like that, trust me) I wanted to stab myself. Shit, I hope they at least took care of him and have kept him in warm place somewhere inside when it was already end of all classes.

Fortunately, I finally drove through the right street and saw big school and few kids running outside with bags up their heads. I drove my little car into the parking spot, the nearest one I could, and quickly came out. My door slammed so hard that was actually pain in the heart because I paid for my baby with my own money.

,,Shit'' I cringed but I didn't have no more time to play around.

I quickly ran into the school gate to find my little poor nephew. When I entered the door I stood there little bit shocked because the hall was full of people obviously parents or relatives. I needed to get by and through them to look for Ryan's class.

As I walked dodging people with annoying faces, what made my mood even more annoyed I was drowning my hand inside my bag looking for my iPhone. Sienna sent me certainly message where the class is, she knows me so well because I'm ALWAYS lost.

And all the freaking time I have no idea what's going on.

What a joy to have me as a sister.

I finally got my phone in my hand and it just rang.

,,Class number is 34b I hope ur not lost in forests. My nephew is that one with tshirt - ''Auntie, you're going late thanks!'' Because I KNOW ur late idiot lol lemme know when you guys are on way to home bye xx''

Uh. This wasn't really true I actually knew how my nephew looks like. I chuckled little at my screen.

I came to the board in main hall to see where the class is. My God, I feel sorry for my future kid. I was pointing and sliding so focused on the board like idiot.

,,Yeah there it is.''

I turned around with plan in my head

(I had to be fast because my memory lasts for like 2 seconds) but sudenly I painfully ran into stranger.

My head hit his shoulder I think it got broken. Can you even broke your forehead? I don't know, all I knew that the pain was pounding from my head through all my body to toes.

,,Fucking hell..'' I cuss as I was rubbing my forehead like it would help to end the pain or what?

,,Can you please stop swearing in front of the kids?'' Deep voice said to my direction.

,,Can you watch where are you going next time, please?'' I replied with my bite tone and shoved the person out of my way.

I was done with people for today for more than 120%. The pain in my head was so hard I felt like it's gonna explode and splash out all the people here. That was pretty disgusting but their faces would've looked better then, whatever.

I finally found Ryan's class and hugged him as soon as I saw him.

,,I'm terribly sorry sweetie, your auntie is poopy head.'' I mumbled into his soft hair.

,,That's ok Bea, I'm alright.'' He said when I pulled him out of my bear hug which probably gave him breathing problems for the rest of his life.

,,We have this class after regular classes so I just drew you a picture while I was waiting.''

I looked at picture with dead people who were on blossomed meadow. I made a creepy smile try to not look fucking scared of it.

,,I have to quit playing you Walking Dead baby. But this is the sweetest thing ever. What about putting it on Mrs. Hoover's door?'' He laughed and nodded his cute head.

For update : Mrs. Hoover is annoying old lady who's living next to us and apparently her life goal is make me go find mental help. She's like 120 years old, I don't even know what the hell is holding this sweet madam together.

I shook my head with smirk on my face because I pictured her.

Ryan grabbed his coat and cap and I took his hand. Michigan is very crazy these days even I do wear warm clothes.

,,So how's your day been so far Ryan?''

,,It was cool. We learned about capital cities in world. I can't wait to visit Paris in Brazil.'' I sighed and chuckled little. He's too cute for 7 years.

,,I'll absolutely go with you.''

Sienna would kill me if she would hear this. She's quite straight at raising her kids in RIGHT and WISE way. Nothing for me.

We already walked out of school and kept walking little bit faster because of the rain. The traffic was still so crazy I could feel it in my bones.

And in broken forehead. I know it's probably not possible, but it just was broken ok?

I was looking around me peacefully, and laid down my free hand into the bag again to find my phone. I needed to let Na know, we're heading off.

When we were almost at my car Ryan immediately ripped his hand from mine and ran directly within the road. He was yelling at this boy on the other side of road full of cars and I absolutely freaked out.

The pain started painfully pouring again through my skull and I started to see blurry things. I needed to think clearly but I wasn't able to. I stood there absolutely shocked, watching him.

All I could see was him dead under the fucking car. But I was shocked. All I could do was staring at him and the time felt like stopped and I was about the faint.

,,Come on!" I said to myself as I fortunately woke up, shook my head and ran into the road to save Ryan. My heels refused to collaborate with me but I didn't give a damn.

I needed to save him. I ran like for my life.

Actually I did.

Suddenly in the middle of the road I peripherally saw white car coming fast to me from left side. I just turned my head and stared into headlights..

Hard shot pushed me into my ribs and the power of big car just broke me in hips.

I couldn't breathe and my view got whole in black color..

It seemed like in background somewhere far away because I probably was out of my mind and collapsed.

But the very last things what came through my mind were :

1. my Campbell's heels which cost 200$ will be broken. That hurt more than the hit.

2. I'll probably die. Perfect. I haven't been in Venice yet. Great.

That was the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and totally let me know if you liked the story below in comments! Love ya'll! <3 Denise