F¤®€\/€®

"I don't think this is a good idea Mabel."

"What are you talking about? It's just rumors. Can't be real."

"Scared Pines?"

"As if Pacifica."

"Instead of fighting, how about we go in already?"

"I'll go in first Marshmalla'."

¤¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤¤

Hey. Hey.
Did you hear?
About the haunted mirror.
The one located on the top room of the abandoned mansion?
They said there was a demon trapped there.
They said it can grant your wish if you make a deal with it in exchange of something it wants.

But didn't you know?
You shouldn't make deals with demons.

¤¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤¤

It was clean. And shiny. As if somebody was taking care of the house. Which was impossible since the owner had no relatives at all. So why was it so... Were those made of gold?

They couldn't believe this. It looked so much better compared to the outside.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Footsteps. Someone other than them was in the house.

"Are you guys sure this place is abandoned?"

"For the last time Dipper Pines, YES!"

¤¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤¤

"Interesting... I wonder what I should do to scare them next?"

With a grin he came up with an idea.

Snap!

He laughed as he saw them scream and try to open the door. He stopped. That kid... He was having a panic attack yet he managed to appear calm and calm the others down.

"He... Hehe... Hahahahahaha! I like this kid! I wonder...

¤¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤¤

They got separated. Because of a rat. How was there a rat in a place like this!? Why was he left alone anyway? He was sure he was following them.He sighed. Why was this place so big? Where was he anyway?

Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.
(what does a grandfather clock sound like when you write it anyway?)

He flinched. There. In front of him. Beside the grandfather clock was a door. He looked around. The only door in this hallway actually, he mused.

He stared at it before groaning. Might as well look at what's inside. He grabbed the doorknob and pushed it open. He stepped inside and saw a mirror.

Click.

The door closed. He turned around and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"You won't be able to open it kid unless I allow it to."

He turned around and saw a guy with a golden eye, his blond hair covering the other one, inside the mirror.

"Who... are you?"

"Aren't I the reason you kids went inside this house?"

"Y-you're... the demon... Why am I here? Where's the others?"

"You see, I like you kid. And your friends and sister... hmm... I can't say their safe."

"Well, you can help them, right?"

"Tough luck. It doesn't work that way, kid."

"W-wait! Let's make a deal."

"That's more like it! So if I make sure they're safe and are back in their homes, what do I get in exchange?"

"What...do you want?"

"I want your freedom."

"My... freedom. That's it? And then you'll make sure they're safe."

"Yes, kid. So shall we seal the deal?"

Slam!

"Dipper, don't make deals with him!"

"Mabel? Pacifica? Gideon?"

Bill laughed insanely. "To late Shooting Star! Pine Tree's mine!"

Mabel stared in horror when she saw her brother was holding the demon's hand. The blue flames suddenly turned into chains which was on her brother's hands. There was also a collar with a triangle.

"Well then, in exchange for your freedom, I'll make sure they're safe and back in their homes. Anything you want to tell them Pine tree? No? Oh well."

Snap.

The three were sent back to their homes with no memories of what happened. Dipper shook before breaking down in front of Bill.

¤¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤¤

Three weeks later the three teens were questioned about the disappearance of Dipper Pines. None had a clue of what happened to him.

In the abandoned mansion. On the top most floor. A blond man sat on a throne like chair while grooming a brunette who sat on the floor with his body covered in chains. The man grinned, showing of his fangs, when heard of the news. The brunette's eyes watered and tears soon fell.

¤¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤¤

Hey. Hey.
Did you hear?
About the haunted mirror.
The one located on the top room of the abandoned mansion?
They said there was a demon trapped there.
They said it can grant your wish if you make a deal with it in exchange of something it wants.

But didn't you know?
You shouldn't make deals with demons.

"Although... It's a bit to late for that isn't it?"

The brunette giggled as the blond kissed his cheek then opened his eyes, a bright brown eye on the left and a shining golden eye.

¤¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤¤