●Nineteen: Home Sweet Home●

(=^・ェ・^=)

Sorry for dragging on the storyline

☆☆☆☆

"Did you arrive safely? Were none of your things stolen?"

You sighed at Akashi for the umpteenth time over the phone, "Yeah, Sei. Thanks for asking." Picking up your bag, you walked through the train station to find the exit. Luckily for you, it wasn't so crowded or anything so you leisurely took your time, strolling the area.

"I see. It is a pity that I could not come with you due to an important business meeting here. I apologize once again. I would have liked to meet your parents there in Shinjuku." He worded in disappointment.

"No, it's fine." Like hell, you were going to let your parents meet him. You'd rather kill yourself than let them have the pleasure of knowing your relationship with one of the most influential businessmen in Japan. Growing up, you really hated your mother controlling your relationships, always saying stuff that you should marry a wealthy and powerful man, whether you love him or not and that it was only fair for a rather successful woman like yourself. You kept your relationship with Midorima a secret since you didn't want to take any chances but it was all now pointless anyways.

"Do not forget to call me from time to time so I will be at ease. It worries me that I am not there to look out for you."

"Are you saying that I can't take care of myself?!" You yelled over the call.

"No, I am merely expressing my concerns towards my own lover who is at another place without me. Is that so bad?"

"...I get it. Thank you for your concerns. I'll hang up now."

"Take care and be wary of your surroundings. I love you, (Y/N)."

"...Yeah, I know. Bye." You quickly said and ended the call, feeling your cheeks heat up.

'He called me his lover...' You thought giddily. Even though he confessed his feelings to you, you were still a little confused whether your relationship with him was mostly just physical since he didn't really ask you out directly. Now that you thought about it, it was the same case with Midorima as well. Seriously, what's with men straightly assuming that you were together already with just a kiss?

"Nee-sama."

You blinked animatedly at the taller boy who suddenly appeared before you. He had (h/c) hair, a lean build, and an expressionless face, void of any evident feelings.

"(B/N)."

"Nee-sama."

"..."

"..."

"!"

The boy squeezed his eyes shut when he felt himself engulfed in a bone-crushing hug, cutting off his oxygen.

"W-Welcome back."

"Thanks. How's my most favorite brother in the world doing?"

"....I'm your only brother." He huffed with a slightly purple face, "I can't breathe."

"Oh, sorry." You let go of him, patting his cheek as he frowned, taking a hold of your bags.

"Ah, it's OK. I can hold those--"

"Just let me." He insisted as you chattily followed him to the exit.

"So, we still have time, right?" A smile graced your slips as he raised a brow.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Let's go to the mall. I feel like window shopping for some stuff and if you have something you want, your beloved sister will buy it for you."