chapter 1 the meteor lands

june 24th 2013

Hurtling towards the eath it came. we where given no warning to it's arrival how could we when no one saw it coming .As it crashed it caused a shockwave through out our whole school nearly deafing us all. we all rushed out to look it at.There it stood there just burning with smoke comeing off it yet there was no flames.Then the four of us decieded to step forward to find out what it was.

there was me johhny b goode ( year i know just like the song) i was the leader of the group. me i'm about six feet tall with brown hair and green eyes i have a fairly athletical build but enough about me onto the rest of us misfits. There was the pond sisters, amy and river. amy the older of the sisters was wise beyond her years,she stood roughly 5ft 8 with ginger hair and eyes of blue.she made us understand that while i was the leader of the group she was the brains of it. now for the other sister river, from the day she was born she was akways looking for a fight. with red hair like her sister her hair also matched her eyes. she stood at 5ft 3 clearly the smallest of the group but also the most battle harden.Then there was heath hollis the rebel of the group,never fitting into to any social circle not even ours. with hi being 6ft 5 he was defenitly the tallest but also the wuietest as he preferd never to talk but to just remain silent. the few words that he did say where useually when someone tried to pick on him he useually managed to talk them dow. when words didnt work he let his fists do the talking.

now back to reality we where all walking forward to this meteor.then we stopped. i decied to continue on walking even if the others had gone chicken. when i placed my hand on it's rough course surface my hand began to tingle it felt werid. then it pulled me in i started scream with all my energy then the others where pulled in then i blacked out.

next i rember is waking up in a hospital ward