Drama high

Aaliyah and her family just moved to New York from California. Aaliyah was not happy about the move at all because she didn't want to make close friends again because she knew she was going to move again. She always moved because her mom was in the military. Her dad had died a year ago. He was shot in his head once, legs twice, and chest four times. Aaliyah, her brother Brandon, her twin sister Maliyah, and her little brother jaylen knew that they had to go to school tomorrow.

Aaliyah- "Damn brah we got to go to school tomorrow shit" (walking out her room)

Maliyah- "like shit" (following Aaliyah out her room)

Brandon- "twins where you all about to go" (coming up the stairs)

Aaliyah- "well how bout you tell us Brandon? The fuck. We don't know no anyone and we dont know shit around this place." (Walking away)

Brandon- "damn maliyah what's wrong with her"

Maliyah- " she's pissed off she misses her old friends"

Brandon- "shit so do I and I bet you and jay do to but we ain't taking it out on anybody"

Maliyah- " I'm about to go and talk to her" (walking down stairs to the kitchen were Aaliyah was)

Aaliyah- (at the table on her phone)

Maliyah- "Aaliyah what's wrong" (pulling a chair next to her and sitting down)

Aaliyah- "I just want to go back to California where all my friends are"

Maliyah- " I know how you feel but we going to make new friends"

Aaliyah- "I don't want to make new friends"

Maliyah- "watch you make all these new friends tomorrow"

Aaliyah- "no new friends like drake said"

Maliyah- (laughs)

Aaliyah- "okay well you really want to know why I want to go back home so bad"

Maliayh- "why?"

Aaliyah- "so you remember Princeton my best friend?"

Maliyah- "yea what about him?"

Aaliyah- "well you know his friend roc?"

Maliyah- "yea that use to be my math buddy"

Aaliyah- "okay well me and him started talking and ...." (Gets cut off)

Maliyah- "wait pause.. Like talking talking like in flirting talking"

Aaliyah- "yes but anyways like I was saying was and like we kissed a couple of times and everything and then...." (Gets cut off again)

Maliyah- "pause you kissed him and didn't tell me"

Aaliyah- "dammit maliyah if you don't stop fucking cuttin me off and if I said we did the we must of kissed and didn't tell you"

Maliyah- "damn okay Aaliyah just continue"

Aaliyah- "okay then like 1 week before we were going to move he asked me out"

Maliyah- "awww so what you say"

Aaliyah- "well I said no because I didn't want a far distance relationship you know I hate those"

Maliyah- "awww Aaliyah" (hugging her) "so what he say after that"

Aaliyah- "he was like why"

Maliyah- "then......"

Aaliyah- "I said because you know I'm moving and I'm not going to see you like how I would want to"

Maliyah- "he would visit tho they always come to NYC"