The new neighbor

--------Blake's POV---------
I woke up to my mom screaming like a mad man.This better be good because that fricken woke me up from a good ass dream.I slowly rolled off my bed walking to my door almost tripping on my pajama pants due to them being so long.A s I walked down the stairs into the kitchen I saw my whole family standing there wondering wtf did my mom just go crazy for.She stands there wondering what we needed.After a few seconds her face went into a state of realization."We are getting new neighbors!" She screamed.Jordan my brother was the first to speak. "Who?" "Well let's go see."she suggested.We all scurried to the door excited to see who the mystery neighbor was.I heard Jordan gasp and tap my shoulder and tap to the boy that everyone at school hates.Luke the most idiotic boy to ever be born.I look over to his mom's car to see another boy my age that I had seen from school.Jay and Luke are brothers? As I think about what the hell is going on I'm snapped out of my thoughts from Lukes voice."Why hello neighbor!"he screams into my ear.Oh god what do it do now.
----------------------------------------------

The first chapter is done!

I'm sorry about this chapter being so bad but It will get better as the book progresses

What so you think about Luke?

What POV do you want next?

Anyway thanks for reading!