Untitled Part 1

Hey y'all

There's an innuendo.

Because I can.

--------

"Careful, sweetie, you're gonna burn your hand." Abby pulled her daughter,Hope's, hand from the fire and took the stick she was holding.

"But, mommy I wanna make my marshmallow burn"

"I know, I'm just worried. Look, I'll burn it for you okay? Then you can make your smore all on your own" (N/A: there's some people who don't know what a smore is because it's an american tradition, it's a marshmallow&chocolate, in between 2 crackers, like a sandwhich)

The little girl smile at her mother and skipped away happily. Abby smiled to herself and stared at the flames. She couldn't believe she was so happy. Her and Marcus had been through so much, and she never believed that she would actually find happiness with him, with so many threats around but after ALIE, peace had filled all the nations and camps.

"Your marshmallow is on fire, you might wanna blow it out." A familiar voice shook her out of her thoughts. The doctor quickly pulled the treat out of the flames and blew on it until they had disappeared.

She turned to see her husband laughing at her, and she stuck her tongue out at him. He did the same thing back to her and they laughed at their childishness. She stood up, walked towards him and hugged him, standing on her toes.

"Hello, Mrs. Kane" It still made her weak when he called her that, even after 3 years.
"Hello, Marcus" She kissed his lips,lightly at first then he pulled her closer and slipped her hands in his hair.

"Ewwwwww, mommy and daddy are kissing." Hope's voice echoed throughout Arcadia and the two adults immediately pulled away from each other.

"Not in front of your daughter!" Raven yelled and the crowd staring at them laughed.

Abby blushed and took Hope's hand. "Let's go make your smore, baby girl." They walked toward the table with the drinks,crackers and chocolate. She helped her daughter cut the chocolate pieces and watched as she made the smore. Suddenly, she felt a cold liquid cover her pants and she gasped in surprise. The little girl had accidentally knocked one of the drinks off the table with her elbow and it had spilled all over Abby. 
"I'm so sorry mommy, I didn't mean to, my elbow---"

"-- it's okay. It was accident." She smiled at her daughter, who smiled back, brightly. The doctor took one of the other drinks on the table and started sipping it.

Suddenly, she felt someone's breathe on her neck.
"We all know you were already wet before, Abigail" Marcus's voice was low, so his daughter wouldn't hear.

Abby spit out her drink and started choking. 
"Mommy, mommy, are you okay? I can go get Jackso--"
"Mommy's fine, there was just something in her drink," She looked down at her daughter, hoping she would believe the lie. The little girl nodded and patted on her mom's leg,as if trying to comfort her, before walking away.

Abby gave death glares to Marcus who was sitting, cooly, on a log next to her. He smirked at her and raised an eyebrow.

Hope sat across from her dad, looking between her mom and dad, wondering what her dad had said to make her mom spit out her drink like that.