Part 1

"Life sucks."

"No one cares about me."

"I don't care about anyone."

"Why am I alive?"

"Kill me now."

I drive my car to my new house with these thoughts in my head. I drove in silence and just looked out onto the road. I remember hearing the lady that sold the house to me, "It's called the Devil's Vampire, well that's what the local lads say about the house. It's haunted and it's been standing there for centuries and your the first to buy it since 1899." 

I don't know why I bought it to be honest but I felt something, the feeling that the house was for me. I don't care if it's haunted or that no one likes it, all that matters is that I like it and I'm not scared of it. Finally got to the house, the driveway was long and it wasn't paved. There were huge trees in the front yard and the house itself was big and looked like it had 3 floors. 

I stopped the car engine and got out of the car to look at the house. I don't know why I'm doing this again because my belongings are already in the house because the moving truck brought them in and helped me unpack everything into the rightful place. I didn't have much to do because today I didn't work, well I actually don't work. You're probably thinking how I'm still living and how I bought this house if I don't work. Well here is the deal, my parents were rich so when I was younger for birthdays and every holiday they would give me tons of money so that we could use it for school and college and whatever  happens in the future that we need it. 

It was almost 8:00pm where I am here and the sun is still out a little but soon it's about to go down. I decided to walk to the back of the house, when I reached the back it looked so beautiful. There was a white bench that was under a rather large tree and the branches were so low that you could climb them. 

I decided to sit down on the white bench and just take in the nice view that the house gave off. The sun started to go down and it got dark pretty fast. I saw that their were many windows that looked out the backyard and I swear that I saw someone looking at me with bloody, red eyes. It freaked me out a little bit but I just told myself that I was just seeing things. Then as I looked up I saw that there was a light that was on in the room that I was using, which was odd because when I left I turned off all the lights so that I wouldn't use too much electricity. 

I got up from the bench and walked to the front door and stuck in the key. I walked in and headed upstairs because the light was still on. I walked into my room and saw that nothing was wrong and for some reason the light was on, I quickly turned the switch off and went back downstairs to watch T.V because my favorite show was on. 

"Crack!"

"Yah!"

"Stop!"

"You're hurting me!" 

I heard yells throughout the house while I was watching my show. 

"What the hell was that? It sounds like someone or something is in this house..." 

I looked around the living room on the first floor with my phone in my hand because it was the only source of light I had because I didn't know where the light switch was. This night was creeping me out because I kept hearing voices and noises that sounded like people were walking down the halls. As I was walking I hit something quite hard and fell backwards until I felt someone grab my waist from falling. I looked up eyes wide... I was about to scream but a hand quickly covered my mouth so that I wouldn't have shouted. I felt like I was about the have a heart attack because there was actually someone living in this house.