Chapter One : Gurls Nite

I was at my friend Makayla's house, she was hosting a  Sleep over party! I had  came a little early so I helped her set up the party oh, and to inform you, she has the worlds biggest house! I mean like you can fit 10000 elephants in there! Anyway I was in charge of decorating the cookies. And let me tell YOU something my friend, i know a thing or two about decorating......or so I thought,

"AMYA, YOU RUINED THE FRIGGING CUPCAKES"!!!

"But I-"

"are those....NIPPLES?!"

"they're eyes..."

Well yeah, that's what happens when you get over confident. Anyway i ended up just watching Hit The Road and fangirled through it for like an hour when FINALLY the other girls came. We were painting our nails and talking about the cutest guys in school.

"OMG I would die for Andrew"!!!  

Kaitlyn said stuffing her mouth with Doritos. Meghan stood up and clutched her heart, then she dramatically grab the broom and waltzed with it.

"I would DIE to dance with Troye Sivan"!!!

All the girls squealed and started waltzing with items in the room. I just sat there, those girls are stupid how are you going to dance with Troye if your dead, dummies?!  After talking about Troye for like an hour, we started doing the fun stuff. We dressed up as  the teen vogue girls, that was fund. And like, Makalya has the coolest mom ever. she helped us with our make-up and let us borrow her heels, and dresses. It was so fun, until Justin came and ruined EVERYTHING! He got mad and started crying...CRYING because he wanted a sleepover too! Just to let you know Justin is Makayla's brother. Anyway after years of arguing, Justin got his way. He was having a sleep over too.