Chapter 1

(Y/N) PO.V
I was sitting at the tree me and my mom planted when I was two and I was crying and singing as soon as I finished crying I took a walk in the park and let my pink hair fly through the wind and when I was about to walk out the park but this green teen and he said hi, I ran because Raven was right there. The boy was following me and tried to catch me that's when we saw a big cement dude, the boy grabbed something like a communicator and pressed a button the rest of the group came but the cement dude hit me, I caught his hand and flipped it on its back jumped really high and hit it hard turn into a bunch of pebbles I whistled and my air craft came "hey what's your name? "(Y/N). What's your? "Beast Boy" I flew off after I got his name.

*time laps*
I made it to the arcade and sat down after I paid for my nachos, when I looked at the door I saw the same teens I saw three hours ago. I put my hoodie on my head and put my mask on, and after I finished the nachos, I went over by the games, and took my hoodie and my mask off,but didn't take off my head band,that's when somebody decided to scare me,I jumped but continued my game "what's up Beasty" I said "I just came for cheese pizza and to play some games yea I got here twenty minutes ago I should be going, bye" I said. That's when he communicated with the others, I walked out the arcade and four teens surrounded me "we wanna ask some questions" the boy in tights said, I giggled a little and whistled my air craft came I jumped on it Starfire and Raven chased me, Starfire caught me and brung me back to the ground,Robin looked at my head band and read "will suffer consequences if taken off her" Robin read out loud "you better not" I said, he took it off anyways and my hair got longer two snakes in front of my head the rest of my hair was normal but it grabbed him, I calmed the snakes down,and opened my eyes they were blue and my hair put robin down Robin and Beast Boy stared at me they snapped out of it. I changed into a snake and slipped out of Starfire's hands changed back to normal instead of calling my air craft I flew off because they were going catch me if I called it.