The return

A/N: Sorry if this gets weird but I sort of just came up with this earlier.

(Kiko's pov)
I stumble through a set of woods with a large gash in my shoulder and a stomach wound. "God I'm an idiot. Letting them get under my skin like that," I mummble to myself. I get closer to what looks like a set of gates. "Yes you are," my best friend Takashi says to my left. He has a leg wound and an arm wound. We are helping each other walk. He has white spiky whit hair, black eyes, and red lines coming from his eyes to his chin. He looks a lot like his father. Surprised that his father even allowed him to come with me. "Why did Jirayia let you come?" I ask. Takashi shrugs. "Probally cause you look a lot like someone he used to know," he says. I cough up some blood as we get to the gates. They are huge! My golden blond hair falling from it's half pony tail into my golden brown eyes. Then a pair of guards jumping front of us. "State your buisness!" The first gaurd states. "We need a hospital you moron," I says queitly. I feel as I am about to pass out. I feel my body go limp as everything goes black.

~time skip~

I sit up wincing a little from the pain as I notice Takashi isn't in here. "Takashi? Takashi?! TAKASHI?! TAKASHI!" I yell as I bust the door down and run through the halls. I finally find him running towards me. "TAKASHI!" I yell. "KIKO!" he yells back. "I thought I lost you," I whisper as I hug him. "You'll never lose me," he whispers back. "What is going on here?" Someone asks. Me and Takashi get into battle stances. "Who are you? And why did you split us up? Do you know what his dad would do to me if I lost him?!" I yell thinking of what Jirayia would do if Takashi died or was taken. I shiver at the thought. "Why don't we go to my office?" He asks. I glare at him but we follow anyway. We get there in 5 mintues. "Who are you?" I growl more than ask. "I am Sarutobi. The third hokage. And you?" He asks. He sounds so kind. But I can't trust anyone. They had the same kind voice as him but the tortured me as well. "Hn. Kiko. Senju Kiko," I say with a small smirk.
》vote
》like
》comment
《》checked over
《》Its just like an explosion. Its a work of art