Chapter 1

Li-na stepped into the large estate, clad in her expensive outfit, heels clacking on the tiled floor. Pulling off her sunglasses, she ran a hand through her hair and grinned at the maids bowing to her. "No, just a simple 'hello' is fine." 

They quickly giggled, whispering together. Mr. Lee walked over and nodded to her. "Welcome, Miss Li-na. Would you like me to call Jun-pyo down?" 

She shook her head, patting his shoulder. "That won't be necessary, I'll go see him. Is he in his room?" He nodded and held his arm out as if showing her the way. She smiled and bobbed her head around, the music through her ear phones playing. Climbing the steps, she nodded to all the servers and maids that were showing up. 

There was a noise coming from the double doors ahead and she pulled out her ear phones, trying to listen. Swing them open, she saw Jun-pyo lying on the couch, listen to loud music. Closing the doors behind her, he shot up from where he was laying and glared at her. "Li-na! What are you doing here?"

"I'm on vacation!" Li-na laughed and looked around. "Your room is different from the last time I was here." Pouting, she sat down next to him, her lips curving into a smile. "How have you been, Jun-pyo?"

He folded his arms and stared at her. "You haven't been here in a while, of course it changed. I'm fine, so don't give me that look!" 

She raised an eyebrow and stuck her tongue out. Taking off her coat, she laid it over the couch and glared at the wall. "So grouchy. How do you expect to get a girlfriend with that attitude?" She looked over at him and he quickly turned his head, covering his mouth. Her jaw dropped and she bounced up, knees sitting on the cushion as she shook him. "Wait, do you already have one?! Why don't you tell me these things?"

"Stop that, idiot! How was I supposed to contact you? Nobody has your number, and I don't even know where you just came from!" Jun-pyo pushed her away and gave her a look. "Where were you anyways?"

Li-na sat back onto the couch and tapped her cheek. "I just came from Spain, but I've been all over the place." She sighed, slouching, but then she perked up. "I want to meet your girlfriend! Also all of your friends, that would be fun!" 

"No." Jun-pyo said quickly, almost too quickly. "They wouldn't like you anyways. But who said I even want you to come along." 

Grinning brightly, she leaned onto him, hugging his arm. "Please Jun-pyo! We used to be so close, but now you are pushing me away. Do it for your cousin!" 

Jun-pyo seemed to be debating with himself before he sighed and nodded, smiling and patting her head. "Fine, you can come to the school with me tomorrow and meet everyone. Just don't do anything stupid, I know how you are."

Li-na stuck her tongue out and smiled. "I don't know what you are talking about."