Part of my nature

School is not one of my strongest points. Let's be honest, it's no ones, especially when nasty girls cause fights that devastates you.

"Skyler-Mae, would you like to share your art assessment with the class?" Mrs. Caverly says with a crinkled voice. I pick myself up, standing in front of the class and hold up my vibrant piece of art (I certainly wouldn't call it a masterpiece). "Well, this is basically..uh, a drawing of a prisoner school, it has locks from head to toe, and even metal walls with windows made of steel!" I explain to the class, knowing everyone can see my dumbness shine through. Mrs. Caverly puts on a fake smile, and me? I try to ignore it. Fake it till you make it.

I am staring at my nails, deciding which one should be filed first. Meanwhile, Mrs. Caverly calls up Sofia, the most stuck-up girl you'd ever meet. "Good afternoon, I am Sofia Davenport." Already prepared a speech, the idiot. "This artwork symbolises heaven, it is a lonely paradise, beautiful, yet know one lives there. Why? I'll leave that up to you, my goal is to get each and every one or you thinking about my amazing artwork."

Honestly, I don't see anything good in that artwork. Maybe the size of the paper. A3 is my new favorite.