The Room

What should I do? I was lost in the woods with absolutely no battery life on my phone. All I had was a backpack with a bottle of water, a pan and a pen.

That helps... Not. At least I have my best friend With me. Her name is Veronica. We could make a pretty good team out here.

Well we were walking up this huge rock. And Veronica hurt her arm. She thinks she broke it.. I learned in girlscouts that if you do brake a bone while not able to get to the hospital, you take a stick and put it on your broken bone, then wrap gauze around it. Well I didn't have gauze. I panicked, she panicked, we panicked.

I hear some noise that was very loud. I had no clue but Veronica thought it was a wolf. We looked nearby for any type of shelter not much. There was a bunch of twigs near by and it was hard to walk over them.

We managed to walk to them but we fell in some sort of ditch thing. It was like a secret underground room.

There was some type of door that was keeping us out of something.

Veronica wanted to figure it out.

She got on the ground and looked under the crack of the door. She didn't see that much. It was covered by something.

She wanted to know so she opened the door... Everything suddenly started to spell so bad. Veronica screamed. I looked so fast, it took my vision a while to clear.

There had been over 10 dead bodies hanging from the ceiling and a sign on the door that said welcome.

What had this place been?

I screamed so loud I think the wolf heard us. Well he must of because I heard a stracting noise. The only way we would be protected is if we went in the room with hanging bodies. We had no choice, we went in.

It stunk do bad we shoved our faces in our shirts. I wonder why they had this happen to

Them.

Who would do such a thing. I have every cd of bones and every season. It's one of my favorite shows. I've learned about investigations like this a lot.

But I'm never going to touch those things. Gross! The wolf had been in, but I don't know if he's gone.

We sat in the corner staring oddly at the non living people. When one of the ropes holding the body up started to brake. The head fell off and Veronica screamed , then the whole body was laying in front of us like it expected us to do something.

I had seen something in the corner, I wanted to see what it was but I don't want to go near those bodies. I would get trampled!

I was almost laying on the floor, crawling under the hanging bodies.

I got to the corner followed by Veronica.

It had been a ladder! A ladder going underground. I climbed down the ladder cautiously, not knowing what would be there...

It blew my eyes. There was so many sparkling candies I could die.. Lolipops, gummy bears, licorice, gumdrops, and so much more.. But there was a note left on the counter..

•to whom it may concern,

This place is bad. Very bad. Why did you come, the wolf is just a bot. Just be careful what you eat, and do. I hope you live.

-The last survivor

What?! What would that mean. The wolf is a bot.. And are we going to die?

Veronica laughed. "The wolf is a robot. That's what it meant."

Oh great. A robot scared us into here and something or someone is going to kill us!!

What to do.

Veronica picked up a red gumdrop, nearly eating it I stopped her.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!"

She put in her mouth.

I said out loud, "facepalm".

She laughed almost choking.

"IT COULD BE POISONOUS!"

She chewed it making a funny face. I

Got worried, she could faint and die in the next second. Gez I shouldn't of said that.

I shouldn't of been worried. All she said was, gosh I just got scared because gooey stuff was in it. I'm ok now.

тнαик уσυ ѕσ мυ¢н fσя яєα∂ιиg тнιѕ fαя! ιт мєαиѕ αℓσт.

We heard a door creaking open. We closed the door to the body hanging room and hid in the corner of the candy shop.