Million Miles Away

It was April 11, 2013, when me and my friend( Michelle Relox Datuin) went o Bayambang, Pangasinan for a vacation. Chelle treat me for a vacation because we thought it will be our last time that we will be together. Michelle Datuin is my co-teacher from DCJS. We've been friends and bestfriends. Our treatment for each other, was just like we're sisters. Infact we are also soulmates, because everytime we will do something or say something, we're always the same. Michelle and I have a lots of things in common. In terms of something that catches our eyes, from the songs we sing, from different comments we will give. Like what I have said, she is my sister, we shared all things, even if it is personal or not. We trust each other so much. 

Its 10 o' clock in the morning when we leave their place. While we're on our way, we did a lots of things. Eating foods, share different jokes and stories. We travelled for about 5hrs form Cubao to Bayambang, Pangasinan.When we arrived to their place, her cousin Ate Juvy fetch us and Mack "Mata"(with Big Eyes) She introduce me to her relatives. We are already at their house(Ate Juvy's house) We ate our lunch, then after a while we went to her (Auntie's house and eat again.(my stomach was already full that time but we eat again).

From that time as stayed in their crib, we did a lots of things especially eating foods. We went to place called "dike", eat some mangoes, and bond with each other with her relatives.One day, we decided to have our bonding with a videoke and slight of alcohol.Im with Michelle, Ate Agnes, Ate margie. Girls are singing while the boys are drinking alcohol they are Jay (Chelle's Boyfriend), Mhack Mata(Chelle's childhoodfriend), Mack Ampek and kuya benjie. I've been close with Mhack Mata,im always riding at the back of his motorcycle. While we are having our bonding,

Mack Ampek said: Lets have a deal. if you got high score higher than score, i will pay every song you will sing.

Hersh: okay! Deal.

I won from that deal but he didnt pay my bill.(hahaha Jaming lng)

My impression with Mack ampek was " nakakainis nmn tong lalaking toh, ang ingay ingay.akala mo my kaaway kung mkipag-usap). His impression with was just the same. In short we're both talkative. The difference is just that I dont understand what they are talking about because of the dialect they used(Panggalatok/Pangasininse)

As I continue my stay, one of that day, we went to Manaoag to attend the mass and after that we went to Dagupan for a swimming bonding. When we arrived their, we eat lunch and while we are eating, ate Len was recording a video. We're all hungry that time because of a long trip. At 10am, we went to the beach, we swim. Kuya Inew rented a boat to see the beauty of the ocean. After that we went to the cottage again to eat foods, share stories, videoke and went back to the beach again.

We went to the middle of the sea, its low tide that's why we are able to go there.(me, chelle, jay and mhack mata). As the time passed by, Michelle and Jay decided to go back to the shore, but while they are walking back, They've being drowned because its already high tide. They ask for a help, then Mhack Mata went to their place but he cant because of "pulikat" and tiredness. As I have notice, I am the only being left at the middle of the ocean. I tried to go back to the shore...In my mind( I know how to swim) but my feet cant do it anymore. At that time I was praying. Lord God please dont let me drowned. I trust you oh Lord God.And God answer my prayer. Kuya Michael(brother of Mhack Mata) rescued me. And the first person who hold my hand was Mack Ampek. While Im at the shore i wanted to be alone. So i walked. While im walking, I picked up piecesof shells and stone then form the name of Jesus. I thank God for my second life. After that event, we went home all was very tired.

After that day, Every morning Michelle greets me with a Goodmorning. Our routine was like this; we will wake up at 8am, eat breakfast, go to dike, eat lunch then take a bath in the afternoon. A night before we go home,they decided to drink alcohol and hire a videoke. We drink and sing. When they are already drunked, the boys are dancing. One person caught my attention (Mack Ampek) He is cute when he dance. We are few left at the "Kubo" we're almost finished drinking that time. They opened a topic about Mack Ampek saying that "Si tatay ko, hindi ako mahal nun pero si Nanay ko mahal aq nun". (hahaha drama lng) I dont remember the exact words when we are having conversation. We came to point that my friend Michelle gave a strong slap with Mack Ampek, A very very strong slap. We ended happy that night. Supposed to be the next morning we are about to leave but again we decided to stay to watch the championship game of their team WASALAK (walang sawa sa alak) Of course they won the game, they became champion last 2011 league. After that day, we went home. I said:  I will return to that place again.

As we go back to the real world, I decided to renew my contract with DCJS, so that Michelle and I will still have more years to share our friendship. Renew my contract because of the small salary that i can get. (hahaha what kind of salary) Michelle informed me that Mack Ampek was about to leave that year and it will be soon as possible. May 12, 2011 was the date of his flight, then it happened. He went to Saudi Arabia to work so that he can help his parents. It was June and classes have already started. When i opened my facebook account, there is someone added me, named Mark Flores. I have no idea if who he is. Then ask my friend Chelle if he knows someone named Mark Flores then she told me that it was Mack Ampek. We started chatting, then he ask for my number so that i gave him my number. He calls me often, text with each other. He checks for me always.Calls me when i have free time.We started as friends. I heard so much about him. About his past life, past relationships, wrong doings , all thiings that he did from the past.

Our relationship grows and grows as the time goes by. We are confident to share stories with each other. There was a time when he asked me, that he want to court me. But i refused because i dont want him to court me because i know he was with someone that time. And i dont really trust. Im afraid to fall in love. Because of my experience, i really hate being broken hearted. 

We came to the point that I am not receiving any calls and txt from him. I realized that it seems like "I miss him", his calls and txt. So I texted him. He replied, He was just busy from his work.

Mark Flores: Why your asking for my txt and calls?

Hersh: Ahm, nothing!

Mark Flores: Really?

Hersh: Ahm...Its just that I miss your call and txt.

Mark Flores: Only my calls and txt?

Hersh: hmmmmm.. yes.

Mark Flores: Ah ok!  Do you feel something for?

Hersh: No reply.

Mark Flores: Silence means Yes!

From the start i dont want to get involved with him. BUt i cant stop my heart from falling in-love with Mark Flores. I learned to love him, Know his personality and all things that others do not know about him... The other side of him...

I told him, if he want to change his attitude, he should do it.

i gave him a chance to change and I am his inspiration.

He change for me and for his self.

He courted me for about 3 months. He is in Saudi Arabia already. And we are having long distance relationship. He's contract is for three years. As of now, we're both waiting for the perfect time to come for the both of us. 8 months to go...Before the  perfect time comes...

It doest matter how far you are with your loved one. Loe exists even if your a million miles away....

It September 20, 2011 when we became lovers. And This day we are celebrating our 24th Monthsary or our 2nd Anniversary...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Mackoy Flores.. I love u so much...

Inar Aroh Taka na Maong...

Cka lbat jad so belay ko...

Wu shan nye ni...

Mwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

24th months and still counting....................

Thank you Lord God for Guiding our relationship.....