Chocolate Stick

Today is just another day in middle school. Tsumiki Miniwa, a 15 year old girl with a long purplish hair and violet eyes was staring out the window. Mayoi and Sakaki was playing around and usually makes foolish of themselves. Hime and Kana only look at them in the sideline. Suddenly Kana saw Saki was talking to Kyōya, a boy that he's had a crush on her but Saki didn't realized that.

When in their conversation, Kyōya gave something to Saki. There was a red box with full of chocolate sticks. Saki take one of those chocolate sticks and Kyōya take one as well. Kyōya really take his time to chewing his chocolate sticks. When he finished his sticks, Saki helping him feed as she offered the sticks in his mouth instead. Kyōya blushing so hard that he really want to get out of the classroom right now.

Meanwhile in the sidelines, the girls really enjoy the show like they watched a romantic drama and plus comedy. Kana smiled as she touching her cheek so hard that she couldn't stop smiled. Hime, well... she usually gets a nosebleed as she enjoy herself... in her own world...

"Saki... she so brave!" said Kana.

"Yes, she is!" said Hime.

"But Kyōya in the other hand... not so much..." said Kana. They both laughing at each other, than Mayoi joining in.

"What a you girls laughing at?" Mayoi asked.

"Well, we just..." before Hime finished her sentence, Mayoi showing something silly again. Mayoi put a stick between her mouth like walrus.

"Hey, look at me..." said Mayoi. Kana laughing as she holding her stomach.

"Mayoi, you look like a walrus!" Hime join the laugh as well.

"By the way, where did you get those chocolate stick anyway?" Kana asked.

"Did you know? There was a sale chocolate stick at the grocery shop around the school. Or before the school... oh well..." said Sakaki and he put a stick between her mouth like walrus. It's the same as Mayoi doing earlier. "Look at me!"

"Sakaki! You look like a walrus!" Kana laughing again.

"A same like Mayoi!" add Hime.

"I'm a walrus from the Antarctic! Grrrr!" said Sakaki. Kana and Hime laughing at him like crazy. They laughing so much that they forget about Kyōya and Saki's scene. Their laughter also makes Tsumiki pay attention to them. Tsumiki only watched them from her seat. Mayoi approached as she gave some a box of chocolate stick to Tsumiki.

"Tsumiki!" said Mayoi.

"What is it? A chocolate?" Tsumiki replied.

"Not just an ordinary chocolate! The magical chocolate stick!" said Mayoi proudly.

"The magical chocolate stick?" said Tsumiki.

"Yes! The magical chocolate stick is famous for a couple who eating and... it's also enjoyable with the kiss..."

"The kiss?" Tsumiki begin to blushed as the cat ears appeared from her hair.

"Yes! If you don't believe me, that's up to you..." Mayoi smiled as she handing over the chocolate stick to Tsumiki.

"Mayoi, let's go grab something to eat, will ye?" Sakaki called Mayoi's name.

"Yes, I'm coming." Mayoi replied. Then she returned and saying something to Tsumiki before she go. "Alright, Tsumiki bye now... and... good luck for trying kissing Io with those chocolate stick that I gave it to you..."

"What?!" Tsumiki blushed again. She really mad because of Mayoi like an angry cat with the sharp claws and teeth who ready to devour menacing mice.