365 Days in the Dead

??? days left

Kyle was in his room trembling with fear hearing the sound of the groaning dead. He hadnt sleept in days,They were always clawing at the iron door,Night and day. They didnt sleep. They never slept.

2 Hours Before Apocolypse

Kyle was at the sports centre with his father. They both had a love for bassball. Every weekend they would go down and practice in the nets. Kyle and his father leaving when they noticed that the clear sky was now dark and dull.They ignored it for the time. When They entered the car The Enviroment had changed majourly it wasnt hot anymore. It was almost snowing. They still ignored it. They turned the ignition on. The lights flickered on.

They were driving down york st. There was a dead rabbit on the road. his father drove past it. When they car hit somthing. It wasnt visible but the car had definatly hit somthing big. They opened the doors of the car and jumped out in a hurry to see it.

It Was like a animal that had been pulverised into nothing but there were a few human body parts but there had severed fingers and gaping wounds with a pale brown skin and waqs very thin. At first my father called animal control because of what it looked like He carried it to the vet. But that was his last thing he ever did.

Thats when His Father was lost

365 Days