Intro

I was forced into a world where I didn't even want to be in. In a blink of an eye I was the girl who had everything into a girl who had nothing. I had awesome friends, great education, and a good father (this is what I thought until he sold me away). You must be thinking, what kind of father can sell his own teenage daughter to an organization who taints girls and make them become women who give their all to anyone? Well it was my very own father who did this to me. Let's just say my father cared about image way too much, and I don't think his associates would be too happy to know that my father was a gambler who wasted all of the businesses money on stupid poker games. Besides the point the organization basically helps people like my father by wiping away all his problems in exchange for a young girl to be sold away to them. I guess money and power left my father to be a vindictive power hungry monster. In other words the organization which is led by filthy men teaches girls like me to infiltrate and lure other men to give us money because at the end money is all they want. Nothing more nothing less. My name is Lainey, I lost my mother when I was five, all I thought I have left was my father, now I have no one. Ive been captive by an organization called * *. People think the *                  * is an industry that sells well known products, but that's just their cover. I have a story and it's not a fairytale do I have a happy ending, that's for you to find out.

Author's note: hi guys I don't know what to call the organization please hell me out if you can.