Cabbie:True Love

Chapter 1:The Love Birds

Robbie's POV:

It was just an ordinary day in HollyWood Arts Highschool,people practing their instruments,Jade and Beck fighting for..no reason I guess...and Cat..the most beautiful girl in the whole school...

But,it's not like I have a crush on her,I mean..haha..that would be..uh..CRAZY!

"Hiya Robbie!"Cat said with a cheerful smile,as she approached my locker.That smile..when I see Cats smile..all my worries,just vanish instantly.

And as the idiot that I am,I just stood there,day dreaming about Cat.....

"Robbie?!Hello?!"She said,waving her hands in my face.

"Huh?Oh!Sorry Cat...uh..hey!"I smiled nervously,ruffling my hair.

"Hey Robbie?Guess who just got a date at Nozu,with my new boyfriend?!"She told me,in excitment.

"Oh...Y-you met a fella?"I asked,rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yep!And I'm so excited!!"She exclaimed,before the bell rang for Sicowitz's class.

Perfect Robbie.You just lost any chance of being with her.

Cats POV:

So after the bell rang,I quickly dashed into class.

"EVERYONE!!!GUESS WHO'S TAKING ME ON A DATE THIS FRIDAY??"I shouted in excitment,to the whole class,including Sicowitz.

"Cat,NO ONE CARES!"Jade exclaimed,folding her arms.

"Jade!Don't be mean to Cat!She's just excited,okay?"Beck explained,glaring at Jade.

"Oh!So you think Cats better than me?!"Jade said,feeling offended.

And of course,they just kept going with the whole fighting non-sense.

"His name is Richard!And,he's new to this school!"I explained,looking back at the door every once in a while to see if he had entered the classroom yet.

And finally,HE CAME!

"RICHARD!!!!!"I exclaimed,running into his arms.

Robbie's POV:

Walking into class,and seeing Cat in her new "Boyfriends" arms,just disgusted me,so I just casually took a seat in one of the chairs.

"Robbie!!This is my new boyfriend,Richard!"She said,gesturing me to come.

"Hey Richard..."I said,getting up from my chair,and walking over to the "Love birds"

He waved at me,smiling brightly.

Ugh.

Why him Cat...why Him?

-----------

Hiii!Hope ya'll liked chapter one!I know its short though...and Im sorry about that.

I'll be working on chapter two very soon❤