Where it all began?

She was just standing there I didn't know what I would say to a girl like her.  It was new for me. Hi, I'm Justin and this isn't my story it's this girl the girl who showed me my life still mattered. This is about me Lilly Marie Dawson and this is my story.

Lilly's POV

I was walking to the park with the sun on my face just enjoying the freedom I get while I am outside away from that a**hole who calls himself a guardian. As I was going up to the swing some jacka** decides to ram right into me and guess who the hell it is Justin F*cking Bieber. This jerk thinks he's so special that he can run into anyone. I decided to give him a piece of my mind.

"What the hell is your problem? Do you think your so damn special just because you are this big artist that you can run into anyone you want?" he just stood there shocked at what she was saying. "Well do you?"

He smirked at me, "I was going to apologize but then you wanted to act like a bitch. So forget it."

I walked away but then he just stopped me by grabbing onto my arm."What do you want?"

"I want you to know that it's our time. You and me."

(See what I did there.)

I stand there looking dumbfounded. I walk away and head to my job at ihop it's not the best job but it's the thing that helps me and my foster brother survive. He doesn't follow me and I hold back the urge to turn around.  Our no good foster dad abuses us left and right blaming us for his wife's death. 

So he spends all his money on alcohol and drugs. Us both aren't supposed to be working to put food on the table now we should be out having fun with our friends sadly we try not to have any. We just don't want them to get hurt or worse us to be taken away from them.

I know it's not good but that is because the previous story got deleted from my drive and I have to start all over.

Comment

Rate

Like

xoxo, your lovely writer