chp1: Arrival

Nikki
I ran off the boat, secretly excited for my first day at DA. My Father never allowed me to go anywhere except the City limits of Domino. Where are my manners? I am Nikki. Nikki Bakura. Yes! My Father was the Enemy of The Pharaoh. But that's Yami Bakura, I'm talking about Ryou Bakura. Yah, shy, timid. I'm kinda like him. But a little not. I'm more like my Mum, Ari Bakura. Also known as Ari Ishtar. I look more like my dad and Aunt. My Aunt being Ai Bakura. So I'm known....a little. The only thing my dad is known for, is being the antagonist. But I know that the millennium Ring Spirit was only using my dad. To get the other Items. Mom explained that her Brother (my uncle) also tried to get the Millennium Items. Well, mainly Uncle Yugi's Puzzle. And the three Egyptian God Cards. I heard someone yelling out my name. I looked to see Dr. Crowler and Vice Chancellor Bonaparte. "Hello?" I shyly said. "Are you Nikki?" asked Crowler. I nodded. "Well. I am Dr. Crowler. This is Mr. Bonaparte. We are here to show you around the Academy." said Crowler out of breath. "No. Maybe you should rest. It sounds like you've been running for a while." I said concerned. "No need to be concerned Madame." said Bonaparte (for the love of Primus! He has a French accent!) "Are you sure? We could do the your tomorrow." I said. "That's fine with us. Mrs. Fontaine will show you to your room at the Obelisk Blue Dorm." said Crowler. I nodded and picked up my white snow bag.
At Obelisk Blue Female Dorm
I looked around. This place is huge! "Hello!!!" said a woman. I looked to see a woman probably in her late twenties. "You must be Nikki!" said woman cheerfully. "Yah. That's me." I said, shaking her hand. "I'm Mrs. Fontaine." introduced Woman. So this is the Mrs. Fontaine. I thought. "Where's Crowler and Bonaparte?" asked Fontaine. "Oh. They looked tired. I didn't want them to hurt themselves. So I told them to rest." I explained. "Oh. Well, this way." said Fontaine, leading me to my room. She opened the door to reveal a big room. I think my whole family could live here. "We wanted you to have the best accommodations. Hope you like it." said Fontaine. "So big in here." I muttered. She smiled brightly. "Well. I'll leave you to your room. Tomorrow is your first day." said Fontaine as She left. I think I'm gonna like it here.