Chapter 1: My Crush is 14 Years Older than Me

My name is Haruno Sakura. I used to have a crush on a boy named Sasuke. But now that he's left Konoha, I don't think about him much. It's not practical to crush on someone that I'm not going to see the majority of my life. Well, that's what I tell myself anyway. But when I turned eighteen, I changed interests in men. I have a crush on The Copy Ninja, Hatake Kakashi.
Hatake Kakashi used to be my sensei when I was in Team 7. But Sasuke left, and Naruto went to train with Jiriya, it was just me and Kakashi. I don't really know Kakashi that well. Ever since Team 7 broke up, nothing would really happen. I would just train with Lady Tsunade. And that's why I hadn't admitted my love to him, or that was my excuse anyway. And this is my story, on how I fell in love with Hatake Kakashi, and the secrets I learned about him.
Sakura's POV
          It was early in the morning. I woke up to birds chirping outside my window. I adjusted my eyes to the bright light streaming into my rooms.
          "Sakura, it's time for breakfast! Get your butt downstairs!" I buried myself back into the comfort of my blankets. "Sakura, if you don't come downstairs this instant, I'll personally drag you here myself!" I still stayed in bed. I heard a groan. "That's it Sakura, I'm coming, wether you like it or not!" my mom barged into my room, and pulled off my covers. I hugged myself trying to stay warm. "WAKE UP SAKURA!" she yelled in my ears.
"IM AWAKE!" I yelled back.
"Then hurry up and get ready! Your breakfasts going to get cold if you don't hurry up!" Once she left the room, I slowly got out of my bed. Another boring day of taking lessons from Lady Tsunade. Yay. I thought. Honestly, training with her was not one of my favorite things. I quickly brushed my hair and put on my headband and clothes. Then I headed downstairs. My father was sitting at the table, drinking tea.
"Oi, Sakura! How's your morning going?" my dad said cheerfully as I sat down.
"Not so well." I said, glaring at my mom, who glared back. I stared at my food. Miso soup and a fried egg. Good enough for me. I took my time eating my food. After I had eaten, I brushed my teeth and headed out.
"I'm leaving." I said. No answer. I sighed, and headed to the Lady Tsunade. While I was walking to the building where my lessons were held, I accidentally walked into a tall jounin. "Sorry!" I said, turning to the person.
"It's fine-Sakura?" the person said.
"Kakashi sensei?" I said. He scratched his head.
          "It seems a while since we've seen each other, eh, Sakura-chan?" he said.
          "Mm! It has!" I agreed.
"Where are you heading?" Kakashi asked.
"To train with Lady Tsunade." I said with a sigh. Kakashi looked at me with a surprised face.
"Do you not like training with her?" he asked.
"No . . . well, kinda." he chuckled, than put a hand on my shoulder, making me slightly blush.
"I believe that you, Sakura, can become a powerful kunoichi. Keep training with Lady Tsunade, even if it's boring." I smiled.
"Thanks Kakashi sensei." I said. I started to leave. Before I got too far, I heard Kakashi's voice.
"Sakura?" he called. I turned around.
"Yes?"
"If it's fine with you, we could eat out together today, you know, ramen or something." I blushed. Then I smirked.
"Are you asking me out on a date Hatake? You are like, way older than me." He blushed deeply and waved his hands.
"No no! Nothing like that! Just, you know, like old times," he said "And by the way, I'm not that old." he added.
"Whatever sensei, bye." I left.
By the time I was finished training with Lady Tsunade, it was already 5:00 P.M. I sighed. Training had been hard that day. Lady Tsunade and I had had a sparring match, and she had shown no mercy. Kakashi didn't say where we would eat tonight . . . I thought. I decided that after I had taken a shower and dressed, I would go to his house and pick him up, though that was usually the man's job.
          I decided to not go casual, but not super fancy either. I wore a red dress that was a modest length. When I was about to leave, my mother stopped me.
"Where do you think you're going young lady?" she said suspiciously, eyeing me. I sighed.
"Just eating out with Kakashi sensei, not a date or anything . . ." she still was suspicious.
"Are you sure, or are you actually going on a date and thus is your cover up-" I cut her off.
"I'M NOT GOING ON SOME FREAKIN' DATE MOM!!" I shouted.
"Okay, okay . . ." she said. "Have a good time!" she waved, and I left. When I arrived at Kakashi's house, I knocked on his door. Kakashi opened the door, wearing a normal black shirt and pants. Kakashi's eyes widened slightly as he saw me. Then he gave me a closed eyed smile.
"Heh, I feel underdressed now when your dressed like that." Kakashi said. I blushed.
"Oh no, am I overdressed?" I panicked.
"No no, you're fine!" he said. "Shall head out?" he asked. I nodded. Maybe this was sorta like a date.