Chapter I

Hello Joseph,

how are you? I hope you're doing well and I'm sincerely sorry for what happened... Usually I do not treat my friends this way, but sometimes my true self emerges and then... Back to the topic, are your legs working? I mean, are you able to walk? If so run away from this shitty city: it took a toll not only on you, but also on me and Sharon.

I can only imagine how she figured it out and I'd rather die than see that face again, but she wasn't herself after all she's been through... wasn't she? I've decided to write this letter to you 'cause you are one of my best friends and that really means a lot for me, but I must ask you something: what the hell were you thinking?? Were you really thinkin' I was that stupid? No... you sure knew what was about to happen, I know that! So, why? Have I ever mistreated you in the past? NO! NEVER! I've always been on your side... always, but this is too much, even for someone who just lost everythin'!

Now I'm not sure about my real feelings and thinkin' about what YOU did I cannot help myself to make anything... for now at least. You... the only person I was loyal to, the only one I ever considered my brother... you fucked up everything and maybe you're even satisfied to be the mastermind behind that!!! Sharon is done for, I'm unable to feel anything and our son... well is better not to say more. I can't even tell if I hate you because such feeling is related to someone who you care for... I've made my mind in order to make things right!

This is the first time I'm about to take someone's life... and it doesn't make me feel better, trust me! You turned everything into nothingness, destroyed my life and my family as well. There's something you don't know about me, I've never told you that before so that you could be safe. But now... now I've lost all the things I cared for and so there's no reason to hide the truth...

I'M YOUR BROTHER!!! Yes, fucker! That's the only thing which kept you alive all this time and so it's clear who are the ones you hurt... you killed your own niece and... but you now are aware of that, aren't you?!

Revenge and vengeance are not the same so I have two ways in order to make you pay for what you've done. Maybe you still think you're safe where you are... but prisons are not so difficult to breach nowadays, and guards can decide to look away if they can earn some more. Look around you... it can be the meal they just served you, or something inside your bed... spiders and scorpions are able to hide, you know... one single bite or a puncture and all becomes pain, death is not the worst thing I have at my disposal. It ends everything... and you're about to suffer, you damn freak!!!

Know this: no one there is a friend of yours, I'm not here to protect you anymore... my only goal... what keeps me to hang myself from the ceiling is to make your life a living Hell! Now I live only to give you back what you gave to me...

ENJOY YOUR STAY, YOU BASTARD!!!