prologue

Sophia couldn't really remember what happened to her when she was six, but she could remember enough to scar her for life, to make get vulnerable. She may not be able to remember the first one, but she could definitely remember the second.

Sophia just turned sixteen, with her past looming in on her, she doesn't know who she can trust and who she can, but it turns out she can't trust anyone, her family or her friends, not even her teachers, as all they really do is nothing, they don't know what to do with her.

The worst is the girls and boys who think they're popular, all they know how to do is make fun of her, only a select few really care about how she feels.

Join Sophia on her heart breaking story, is she going to find the guy of her dreams or is she going to let her past rule her life? Will she be able to move on or not?

~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys, ok this is a new book im writing, i know its not anything like my other book, this is based on a true story, the only thing that's different is the name of the characters.

I want you guys to find out what its like to go through something like this and come out on top, but if you have any questions just message me and I'll answer as fast as possible and to the best of my ability.

I also want to leave a message with everyone, just because people look fine doesn't mean they're not, you don't know how they're family life is, so be considerate as you don't really know them, unless you know what goes on behind closed doors, anyway enough of the lecture haha (I was saying it nicely)

Anyway don't forget to tell me your thoughts, cos if not many people want me to do this story then I'll delete it, just let me know :) don't forget to comment vote and follow, but only if you want to :)

Love Chantelle