Stuck?! Maybe?

A young boy who had dark black hair and deep brown eyes named Ryan Kerlin, was walking down the streets to his home.

His childhood friend tagged along, her name was Marina Zodia. For some reason, Marina fell in love with Ryan! Ryan had no interest in her though.

Suddenly, a girl with long blonde hair put into a braid, walked by Ryan and Marina.

Ryan's eyes  glowed slightly, smiling at the girl. The girl was their classmate, Julia Ragsmith. She looked at Ryan and smiled back.

Marina tugged on Ryan's arm and pouted. Ryan looked at her and walked towards his house again, Ryan didn't notice Julia was following them. Ryan unlocked his door to his house, due to his parents having a vacation to a place...

Once Marina was in, Ryan closed the door but Julia managed to get indoors.

Then Ryan walked over to his laptop to research some things for their projects. He then notices Julia cloaking behind the brown,striped,soft couch. He walked over to her without Julia's knowledge and pulled on her shirt's collar.

"Why are you here Julia?" Ryan said with a smile, a way too happy smile.

Julia stared at him for a few seconds then started to shudder, "H-Hello! My dear Ryan!?" Ryan pulled her collar higher, to the rate of almost chocking her. Marina watched the whole thing with a smile.

Julia looked at Ryan with a pessimistic face and Ryan finally dropped her.

Ryan shuffled Julia to the door then tried to open it. The door made a crackling sound when Ryan turned the door knob. Ryan looked confused and tried to kick it open. It did not work somehow.

After a long time of guessing, Ryan screamed at Marina,"Get my bat, now!" then looked at her with a smile, "please?..." Marina quickly ran upstairs to Ryan's bedroom. She saw the room and stopped on her tracks.

The room was really clean and Marina was walking over to the closet, she opened it slowly and....

A gigantic pile of clothes and toys flooded around Marina. She was in consternation, Marina slowly swam her way to the baseball bat, still having a shocked face. But then suddenly, Marina saw a baseball rolling it's way to the door.

Marina quickly grabbed the ball but tumbled down the stairs. She woke up and saw that the whole living room was flooded in toys and clothes. "Oh my god" both Marina and Julia said. Both felt a tap on their shoulders and turned around haltingly.

Ryan was behind them and his eyes were full anger mode, He grabbed the baseball bat and grumpily walked his way over to the doorway. He hit it with full force and the bat broke.

Ryan Shuffled his way to a corner and sat there sulking. He knew from this day on.. He had to stay with two girls and seeing what happened today, It's not going to be a fun time from him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this story! I wrote this because of some idea that popped into my mind while creating another story. Anyways, Don't forget to vote and comment or probably just follow! Don't care if you don't anyway XD. Thanks for reading!