Chapter 1

Garroth's pov

Me and Travis were in the living room watching "Zootopia" since Travis really wanted to watch the movie. He laid his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him. Why do I like him? He's such a player and I like him!  Pretty sure I'm insane.

"Hey Garroth and Travis, what are you guys doing?"  Asked Laurence. 

I quickly moved my arm away from him and Travis moved his head from my shoulder. Both of us were blushing madly.

"U-uh n-nothing we were w-watching a movie!" I stuttered.

"Okay~ well I'm gonna go outside for a little bit!" He said walking out the door. 

Travis put his head back on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him again. He started shaking a little. 

"Travis you okay?" I asked.

"N-not really.. I-I'm kind of c-cold." He stuttered.

I got up and went to the kitchen.  I made some hot chocolate for him and also got him a cookie (YESH COOKIE!!). When I went back in I saw him holding his legs and shaking. To be honest it is freezing in here. I sat down and handed him the hot chocolate and cookie.

"T-thanks G-Garroth~se- never mind." He said blushing at the end.

"Were you about to call me Garroth~senpai?" I asked.

"U-um..... n-no... m-maybe." He stuttered looking away from me. I blushed a little.

I wrapped my arm around him again and pulled him closer. He blushed even more and put his head on my shoulder. He slowly took sips of his hot chocolate and took small bites of his cooking. He is so cute no matter what he does. 

"Um what in the name if Irene is going on in here?" Dante asked making Travis jump a little.

"Were j-just watching a m-movie." Travis stuttered.

"Travis you okay? You never ever stutter!" Dante said.

"M-my shyness i-is c-coming back t-that's all. Travis said clearly embarrassed.

Ring ring   Ring ring

I picked up the phone to be treated by the hospital. Oh Irene what happened now!

Travis' pov

"H-hello?"

"Yes this is Laurence's house."

"I'm Garroth Ro'Meave."

"W-what? But how did this happen?" 

"Oh y-yeah that's the reason.."

"Okay we'll be there as quick as possible!" Garroth finished talking on the phone and quickly grabbed my hand. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Dante we have to go now! Laurence is in the hospital!" He screamed.

"Okay!"

In the next five minutes we were out the door. We took Garroth's car.  I sat in the back since Dante knew the way to the hospital better then everyone. Garroth was driving while Dante told him the way. Garroth put on the radio and the song love yourself came on. I started singing to it forgetting that other people were in the car.

"My mama don't like you and she likes everyone and I never liked to admit that I was wrong. I've been so caught up in my job didn't see what's going on but now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own cause if you like the way you look that much then you should go and love yourself.  And if you think that I'm still holding on then you should go and love yourself." I stopped singing because I noticed Dante staring at me.