Part 1

There was once these two sisters named Natalie and Jaidyn . They needed to get away for a while so they made plans to fly out to Florida . Jaidyn was going to fly out first and Natalie was going to meet her there shortly after. As Natalie got off the plain she got a phone call from the Key West police department saying that Jaidyn was found dead on the side of the road, People that last saw her said that she was seen going into Dark Pines the forest which most people thought was cursed and was scared to go near it . Natalie was so sad and frantic that she immediately went to the location . Once she arrived there were police and reporters everywhere. The captain walked up to her and said, I'm sorry for your lost. We are trying our best to find out what happen. The only thing that I know right now is the hotel that Jaidyn was last seen in .

 Less than a minute being at the hotel she had met the reporter named Sierra Gottsacker a bright young reporter that she immediately felt comfortable with . After a while they began talking . Natalie told Sierra about her parents death, they were killed in a car accident by a drunk driver and that the reason she was meeting her sister was because they needed to get away from the craziness back home . Sierra told Natalie the story Of the forest and wanted to take her their , Sierra knew that she had to help Natalie find what happend to natalie's sister Jaidyn.  

The next day Sierra and Natalie discussed going to the forbidden forest. Sierra's camera man said that if they went there that they were going without him, he then got in the news van and left. Sierra said that she was not afraid of this old folk tale and that she was willing to get to the bottom of this horrible crime. they drove down Gokey Road which was the only road that led them to the forest. When they came to the the forest Natalie could hear a little voice telling her to go away . AS they went farther and farther into the woods Natalie had recognized a purple silk scarf and was the same scarf Natalie gave Jaidyn last summer . Sierra had heard the stories of that forest and was so terrified that she said it's getting really dark and even though nothing is touching me, my skin is starting to crawl. "I think that we should head back before we get lost and come back the next day" said sierra , but Natalie refused .

As they walked deeper and deeper into the woods it got darker and darker . It seemed that the (whispering) got louder and louder and then all of a sudden Natalie felt a hand on her shoulder , next a very loud scream said I told your sister not to come here now you wanted to come as well you can not leave either. All you heard was the screams of Natalie and a wicked laugh !!!!!!!

The next morning the police and the reporters were all on the side of Gokey road standing over Natalie's dead body, with sierra Gottsacker standing over Natalie's dead body with a smile on her face and the purple silk scarf around her neck.