Prologue

Sequellllll!!!! Decided to waste any time seeing as I had a few ideas in mind and 'Kevin's Double Life' will be soon edited.

(In Need Of A Cover!)

🔶🔶🔶🔶

Kae and Kee stood next to the bleachers as they observed all the students, a trait they got from their father which seemed to help at the moment although nothing peculiar was happening.

Kee sighs looking at his brother "you sure about this Kae?" both boys had some thoughts about taking over from their father but they hadn't hit the age of sixteen yet and Kevin their father thought it would be good to teach them skills only the streets had to offer which just added onto their book smarts.

Keion Messiah Stevens or better known as Kae, a basketball player thriving to hit it big in the NBA maybe get dragged into the LA Lakers, Nuggets or Miami Heat but all that for now was a dream which would surely come through. He had a steady three point nine GPA score and maintained it throughout his current high school year, one of the best track runners in the school and very good at science hence him wanting to be a doctor while possibly being in the game.

Then there was Kaeon Jeremy Stevens or better known as Kee, a football player that had gotten the schools football team from their losing streak to now being one of the schools that had the best football records. His aim was to play for the Chicago Bears, New Orleans Saints or New York Jets but he had to plan more if he wanted to achieve his goal which wasn't that bad at all. Just like his older brother of five minutes he also maintained a three point nine GPA score, also one of the top ranked track runners, he wanted to be a lawyer but hoped to never cross paths with a real life Mable 'Madea' Simmons now that lady was crazy.

Both brothers have paths they both want to follow leading in different directions but one path in particular brings them together, the empire their father built when he was just a yungin' and now it was in their hands if they wanted to take over or not.

They had haters that didn't want them to achieve what would happen now if their street rep got into the way and had niggas out putting money on their heads? In the game its nothing but hard sailing in a smooth flowing ocean, life changes, friends change, careers change but loyalty remains.

They back away from the bleachers when they see their mom park the car, stepping out of it "hey mamas babies" she cooes kissing their cheeks making then whine just like every other day they did "ma we practically grown we no more babies" Kae fusses staring down at his mom, he had grown at least a few inches taller then his mother reaching a crazy five foot eleven at the age of fourteen and a half including his brother.

Smacking her lips "if you ain't eighteen yet then you still a baby" they groan "where pops at I got my game is a few hours?" Kee looks around hoping to see his father black 2015 Lamborghini Aventor parked but it wasn't, checking the time on her wrist watch "Kee he'll be here don't worry and if he doesn't show up you know you still got me #1 supportive mother" Beau reveals a reassuring smile making Kae chuckle and drappibg his hand over his mothers five foot six inches height.