The Beginning

"Hey wait up Tyler," I yelled from across the hall. Tyler slowed down and waited for Josh to catch up to him.

"Did we have any homework in health class today?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah we have to complete the study guide by the test on Friday. Why, you were there Josh?" Tyler asked.

"No, I was zoned out again.

"Hey runt!" Bryce yelled.

Bryce was the exact opposite of me, he was big and tall, while I was short and scrawny, he had blond hair, I had black hair, and he was a jerk. He was known for picking on smaller kids, and I hated him. I hated him, because he specifically targeted me as his favorite target. Once for Halloween I dressed as a ninja, and my parents and I spent hours building and customizing the costume for me, and he ripped it! I mean this is hours upon hours of work destroyed, because he was also dressed as a ninja. Then another time at the pool, he threw all my clothes into the water, which included my favorite star wars suit. I wish I could report him to the principle, but that wouldn't work because his dad was the principle. So he got away with all kinds of trouble. Tyler and I were planning on taking revenge, and the plan was almost ready to be put into action, but until then I would have to live with Bryce.

"Did you finish the math problems?" Bryce asked?

"Yeah."

"Good. Give it to me I didn't finish"

"No! It is my work and I need it to."

Then something horrible happened, Bryce leaned over, took it out of my folder, ripping it in the process, and took it. I was so mad I couldn't think, all I knew was I could not wait for the plan to start.