My alpha bodyguard

Colette's POV

It was a new year, people blossoming from everywhere. I went to my locker to find Hannah and amy waiting for me.

"Omg, I've missed us guys like so much where have you's been, you's haven't called or texted and I've been really missing you guys" a tear tried to escape my eye but i fought and held it back.

"we've missed you to, i got my phone took off me otherwise i would have called you like every minute of everyday" amy said laughing.

Hannah just looked at me and started smiling and then i was being strangled in a group hug. Boy i couldn't breathe. I glance around to see if there are any new wolfs. Ye thats right, wolfs. I'm in the blue moon pack which is basically the worlds biggest and strongest pack so i had to look about for any new wolfs that could be a use to my pack.

My mind

changed subject as i found myself staing at the hottest boy in the full school

Ryder...

Oh Ryder is so dreamy he's the schools bad boy and every girl has a thing for him, i mean who wouldn't he's so hot. Just then he starts walking towards me and sparks start to fly through my whole body. He stops right i front of me and and places his face so close to where my collar bone that i can feel him

breathing.

"Hey beautiful" he whispers. I can feel my wolf in the edge if commin out but i hold her down. "Hey "

"What are you doing tonight"

Was Ryder really asking me what i was doing tonight, oh well i never do or get anything so best play hard to get. " nothing, why"

"Do u want to come to my friend jays party, it a couple of doors down from mine, i can pick you up if you want" he sounded really desperate and happy and he had the most cutest eyes ever how could i say no, which made me feel sad for thinking i could play hard to get so i did what any girl would do in my position.

"Yes, Sure why not, what time is it at and i will make sure im ready for then?"

"7:30 beautiful"

"Ok, see you then" was all i could say before he said "see you then" and left. OMG OMG OMG did Ryder Moon, the schools hottest most sexiest person ever, just ask ME out on a date....

--------------------------------------------

What do you think. So far, my first time writing a book and i got most of my ideas from other people but ye haha please follow and vote thanks

An add me on kik - chelseadunnettx

Thanks

Chelseaxxxxxx