Chapter One

I woke up screaming. It was that nightmare again. I look around quickly to make sure I was ok. So it truly was a nightmare. I look over at my clock, 8:34 am, I decided to get up because I honestly don't want that nightmare again. I get dressed in a blue plaid shirt, jeans, blue vans, a beanie and a red watch.

I went downstairs and garbed a small Pepsi and went to the TV to catch up on the walking dead

I went downstairs and garbed a small Pepsi and went to the TV to catch up on the walking dead. I open up the Pepsi, hearing the cracking sound of the metal opening to sweet soda. I hear a knock at the door and I yelp, It gets me every dang time. I calm myself down and walk over to the door and open it with my soda in my hand. I see three girls, one with caramel eyes, black hair and purple shirt, The second with Light blue hair and blue eyes. The third with pink hair and well.. pink everything.. a little too much pink but I'm not one to judge someone before I meet them.

???: Hello. You must be the new neighbor. I'm Aphmau, next to me is Katelyn and over there is Kawaii~Chan. Its a pleasure to meet you! 

Aphmau holds out her hand and I slowly Grab it, scanning them up and down to make sure their not gonna kill me. Nothing unusual that I notice. 

Y: y-your v-very nice. I-I'm y/n. Its a pleasure to meet you all.

Katelyn: Stutter queen much?

Kawaii~Chan: Now I must ship her with Garroth, the stutter king =3

Y: w-what n-no.. I-its my p-past.. I-its a long s-story.. 

Aphmau: yea Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, Don't be mean.

Katelyn: sorry Aphmau. It was just a joke.

Kawaii~Chan: Yes Aphmau~Senpai.. Kawaii~Chan dident mean it. It was only a Joke.

Aphmau: Anyway, y/n would you like to come over? I would like you to meet some more friends. You can bring your soda.

Y: Yea sure!

You all walk over to Aphmaus house which was only across the street if you J-Walked. Once we reached the house they let me inside and closed the door behind me.

Aphmau: you can leave your shoes on.

Y: are you sure?

Aphmau: Yea I'm sure.

Y: oh.. Ok.

You Plot down On their couch next to the TV. You continued to drink your soda until you hear the doorbell and you snapped your neck almost giving yourself whiplash. Aphmau goes to answer it and in come four boys, The first had sandy blond hair and blue eyes. The second one had brown hair that swept to the side and darker blue eyes. The third one had lapiz blue hair and slightly lighter blue eyes. The last one had white hair and emerald eyes.

hey.. The last guy is kind of cute.. WAIT WHAT NUU NO NO NO DON'T TURN ON ME NOW BRAIN! THIS IS NOT THE TIME! Act cool act cool!

The fourth guy came and sat beside me.