Call () 1

Aphmau , Katelyn and Kawii~Chan were watching anime in the living room. The phone was ringing. "Kawii~Chan can you get the phone I'm trying to watch Levi's hotness!" Aphmau yelled. "Yes Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawii~Chan ran to the phone. "Hello?" She said. "Hi there we need volunteers for the My Street Festival. Our workers have all of a sudden backed out! Could you please help us out?" The man asked. "Oh of course! Kawii~Chan would love love help out! Actually she has lots of friends who can help like Katelyn~Sama , Aphmau~Senpai , Aaron~Kun , Laurence~Kun , Dante~Kun , Garroth~Kun , Travis~Kun , Luccinda~Chan , Cadenza~Sama , Nicole~Chan , LOTS!" Kawii chan said. "Great could you come down to the community centre tomorrow and get you and your friends to fill out a form stating you can help?" The man asked. "Yes Kawii~Chan Sure will!" She said. "Ok! Great bye!" The man said then hung up the phone. "OH NO WHAT HAS KAWII~CHAN DONE!!! SHE CANT GET EVERYONE TO HELP!! Waaaa!" Kawii chan yelled. Aphmau paused the tv. "Kawii chsn what's up?" Aphmau asked. "APHMAU SENPAI KAWII CHAN ACCIDENTALLY SIGNED EVERYONE UP TO HELP AT TGE FESTIVAL!!!" Kawii chan yelled. "What? Oh Kawii chan! Ok well your gonna need to ask everyone nicely! And hopefully they'll say yes. Me and Katelyn are HAPPY to help but I'm a little mad" Aphmau said. "Ok Kawii chan will do it in the morning!" Kawii chan said. "Ok I'm tired I'm gonna sleep good night KC!" "Night Aphmau Senpai!"