❤Chapter One

"Wake up, freakazoid!" Ugggggh. "No!" I snuggle further down into my sleepinator 2.0, which is more commonly known as a bed. "Beth, you need to get up! It's adoption day!" Suzanne says. That makes me shoot up straight. "Okay, I'm up. Now leave me alone. I need to get dressed."
"Mmmhmm" Suzanne says.

Now. Clothes.

I open my wardrobe. I pull out a red short sleeved t-shirt that says "Drink Coca-Cola" in white writing. I grab pale blue high-waisted jeans and red Converse.

I pull on some white ankle socks, then my shoes. Done!

I brush my long brown hair and tie it into a bun. I grab a red bow and clip it to the front of the bun.

I go downstairs and walk into the madhouse, or the kitchen. I grab a slice of toast with Nutella on. I eat it. Then I go back upstairs and brush my

Forty minutes later...

People are arriving. Nobody looks at me. I'm the oldest so...

Then. Kateie and Billy. As in from Bratayley. They come over to me. "Hi, I'm Katie and this is my husband Billy
what's yours?" She asks. "Ohmmygosh hi, I'm Bethany, but you can call me Beth," I stutter. "You watch our videos then?" Billy asks. "Yea! I love  gymnastics. I'm level 9!" I say. "Just like Annie!" They say together. Then they dissapear into the office. 

Five minutes later...

"Beth, pack your stuff, you're coming home with us!" Katie says. "Ohmmygosh!" I run upstairs to y room. I pull my small pink suitcase out from under my bed. I run manically around my room grabbing stuff. Eventually, I'm ready.

Billy takes my suitcase. I he goodbye to everyone and follow Katie and Billy out to their truck.

"Annie, Hayley, meet Bethany!" Katie says when we arrive home. Annie runs up and hugs me. I hug back. Then Hayley does the same. "Welcome to the family, Beth!"  Annie says. Annie grabs my hand and shows me to my room.

It has blue ombré walls and a big double bed and cute furniture.

"Wow, Annie, just wow!!!" I squeal. I do a back handspring. I land it perfectly. "Wow, Beth. Do you do gym?" Annie asks. ""Yeah I'm level nine," I reply. "Yay same! You can join the Coral Girls!"
"Yeah, now, let's ask if we can go shopping!"

Katie and Billy say yes.  First we drop Hayley at her friend's house. Then we go to the mall. "So, can I call you guys Mommy and Daddy?" I ask Katie and Billy. "Sure!" They reply.

We go to Justice first.