First day ( camila's pov)

When i heard i got a job at freddys, i told everyone but they said that 5 kids were murdered there, of course i didn't believe them until my first day.

  "god this is nothing," i said watching my screens, although i was paranoid about the robots i was fine. i herd a click,  i spun around and threw my flashlight at the door. " shit Camila that hurt  " mike said entering and rubbing his head. i threw my arms around him "mikey i'm so sorry" " it's fine"

we both sat down at the table in the office, he was rambling on about fritz, i was paying no attention i kept hearing a sweet voice 'hey hot stuff' i shook off the feeling " you ok " mike asked looking at me "you look distant"  i looked at my feet " i'm fine. i got up and opened the door.. nothing. the voice was there again '2480 mic drive'  it said. 6:00 came soon, i walked down the road to the address.

an old broken house greeted me " hey " said a voice in the shadows. a man walked out purple.. his uniform and hair was purple,

"hi"

"i'm vincent "

he walked close to me, i took a step back and felt a wall, he put his arms up as if to block me, i went to tell him to back off, then he kissed me.. ice shot thru my veins, he pulled away and left leaving only the hat to his uniform i took it and walked home. :)