First Day Jitters

It is the first day of high school and I was a nervous wreck. All I knew about high school was what I saw on t.v which was kids being shoved into lockers, bullies taking kids lunch money, and endless work. I wake up at 6:05 am, go to the bathroom, and take a long look in the mirror. I was a tall and thick boy with blue eyes covered by glasses, sandy brown and curly hair, and a face covered with acne. The bus will be coming shortly, so I decide to go ahead and get ready for school. The bus comes at 6:37 am. I get on the bus and put in my ear buds to tune out the ignorant juniors and seniors at the back. We arrive at school at 7:35, and we start piling off the bus and head to the cafeteria. I don't eat anything at breakfast but instead just sit there and wait. The first bell rings at 7:55 and we all head to homeroom to get our schedules. I walk in and sit down at the desk in the front. "Hey I'm Tyrone" said the boy beside me. "I'm Chris" I replied softly. "What school did you come from?" Tyrone asked excitedly. "Uh I came from Magnolia. How about you?" "I came from St. Paul's Elementary."
At this time the late bell sounds at 8:00 and our homeroom teacher came in and handed us our schedules. I had gotten Agriscience, Math 1, Freshman Seminar, and Earth/Environmental Science. I knew this was going to be an easy first semester.