The New Year

"Mom please don't make me going" Sarah moaned while getting into the car. "I'm not ready and technically I don't have to go until Monday P.s. It's Saturday"
"Yes Sarah I know what's the Day of the week is, but lucky for you your tutor Mr.Saint wanted to go over a few things with you before school started. Now come on Chop Chop get into the car." Sarah rolled her eyes and hopped into the car. It took a hour but we finally made it. "An hour mom really I have to sit in a car for a hour really mom I just don't know why I have to spend my weekends with some stupid tutor like gosh mom we should just..." "Enough Sarah Now!" Her mom shouted at her."Your here because you almost stood back last year Do you understand how embarrassing that is, your sisters all got out of school early keep in mind that their not much older than you. Now shut your mouth before someone hears you and let's go." Well that total shut me up only because my mom is going through some problems right now as we speak my mom is going through a divorce PS not with my father with her third husband PPS my mom and dad never got married yeah so I'm pretty sure that if you were me that you wouldn't have said anything either.

Anyways we walked I walked into Mr.Saint room only to see some creep in a tux " Where's Mr.Saint" I guess I said it rudely because my mom flicked me in the forehead "Hi she said I'm Sarah Mom." She said with a big smile with was total fake " Their must be a confusion we're looking for Mr.Saint's class do you know where we can find it." The creep in the tux smiled and said "No ma'am you don't understand Mr. Santa fell down the stairs and I'm subbing for him now well for the rest of the year of course if you have any questions about how long I was staying." My mom had the same look I had and that's when I knew I could have been as rude as I wanted."Look Mr.????"
"Dino" the creep said with a smile. "Well look Mr.Dino first of all it's not Santa it's Saint and just how bad was he hurt that the old fool took a year off." Mr.Dino looked down the looked back up with a face that showen sadness "He's ...well He's ... Dead now."
Well that was it my new year began off pretty shity divorce, death, and a corny tutor what more is going to happen gosh.