Letting Go

"Congratulations! Best Wishes..."

Meet Gian Marie Pascual (a.k.a GY) a 2nd year HRM student, a volleyball player, a born love hater and a fantasy breaker. On the other side he's Troy Elizar Bustamante, a varsity basketball player and a mere school heartthrob.

"Mine" I said then I jump and forcedly spike the ball!

"Yes!" I said full of enthusiasm. We took the point.

"You're really great Gy! Nice spike!"

Danica said. She's Danica Shane Elizalde, a famous, beautiful girl and our team captain.

I just smiled at her as a sign of reply and focus again to the game. Right now, it's our Interschool Competition. Different schools competing for the championship but only us, the Kingdom High and the Slope High entered. This is the championship, so we should focus and should take the gold and win.

The game is full of tension, our competitors are quite good players. We almost have the same score. This is the last set of the game, if we take another score we'll win.

23:24

Mica serves the ball. Our opponent takes it and passes it to us. Danica gets the ball and makes a set. I jump, taking all my strength into my hands and SPIKE.

WE WIN!!!!!!!

"Yes," Yehey! We win!

"Nice game girls!" Coach Nico said with the entire smile on his face.

As a sign of sportsmanship, we shake hands with our opponents. I am so happy for winning the game and my teammates are also glad.

We heard that our male basketball team also won their game. Their coach and our coach decided to celebrate both victories. We chose to celebrate at the bar that we always visit.

Everyone's happy and overwhelmed. This the second time our school won in the interschool competition. I believe all of the students and the faculty are happy.

I'm having a nice time drinking. I'm at the counter table, sipping a glass of tequila while he intrudes.

"You've done nice spikes."

I look at him. I see his perfect-jaw line, his manly body, and his pointed nose together with his slightly curved long eyelashes enveloping his attractive and mesmerizing eyes. Not also to mention his very kissable lips. I shake my head to vanish the thoughts. What had come to me to think that? Because of the liquor, I guess.

Erase! Erase! Erase!!!

"Thank you" I said looking at the glass of tequila in front of me...

He's looking at my dress while drinking a glass of beer. His gaze is very distracting. I ca see it using my peripheral vision.

"You look hot wearing that dress." He utters and plasters his perfect smile. He's flirting with me. No doubt about that. This guy in front of me is known for being an epitome of a player.

I look at him with a sign of disgust. What a jerk! He's always been a player and a man whore! I am not going to spoil him for being such a bastard! Those words were his tactics to hook girls and I'm not going to be his prey tonight. Over my newly polished fingernails!!!

"Stop your moves Troy! I'm not going to be your prey. I know you! So leave me alone! Shoo!!!" I shoo him like he's infectious disease or something.

"Easy .... I'm just stating the truth. Every man who will look at you tonight will be attracted. I wish you wore something covered. You should not show too much of your skin. Boys will be aroused." He stated.