Chapter One

In the Florida Keys Alice a girl who loves to dance is practicing for the big competition.

"Okay everyone that's it for today's lesson now time to go home." said the dance instructor.

Maybe I should practice I mean I only have a few days left till the competition. I said to myself.

" Why hi Alice, what an unpleasant surprise. Are you ready to lose?" Patricia said in a snarly tone.

"Oh nothing I am just thinking about how you have no sense in style but I do." I told her.

"Uh, well at least I um?" Patricia said trying to think of a come back.

"Well I got to go I have to practice like a real dancer would." I snapped right back at her.

Uh was it good to get out of there I felt she was going to explode with anger.

The streets of Florida was very crowded today. It seems like a big event had taken place that I didn't know about.

I went to go see if anything was happening and saw nothing.
I started to head home then I ran into Jacob Al's  aka my crush.

"Oh I am so sorry Jacob I didn't see you there." Trying to say it before having a nervous breakdown.

" Oh it's fine it was my fault I was talking to Hunter my friend.

"Oh yeah Hunter." I said.

Me and Hunter have dated before but we broke up after the month of June. I really never liked talking to Hunter but I had to since he is my Spanish partner.

"Well I'll see yeah later Jacob." I told him and jogged inside my house.

"Bye to you to Alice." he said to me.

As I got into the house I saw my brother and my mom talking. I thought it was about the broken vase but I was wrong. They we're talking about how I had to babysit them.

"Mom why do I have to watch them." I asked her.

"Alice I already told you I have to work until 6:00 p.m. tomorrow and I need you to watch them if they are bothering you I'll ground them okay?" she told me.

"Mom I have a competition to practice for." I replied.

"Well you can do that and watch them!" she said in anger.

"Fine! I'm going to practice up stairs in my room." I told her.

As soon as I went up into my room my brothers asked if they could watch Paw Patrol. I said fine as long as the don't make a mess.

I got in my room and changed my clothes and jumped in my bed.

"Good night I said to myself