Love Lives

Just another fuck-up in their already fucked up lives.

⚫⚫⚫

Lily Evans' best friend is Remus Lupin.

Lily Evans' other best friend is Marlene McKinnon.

Marlene's best friend happens to be Sirius Black. The man-whore, absolutely infamous with the credentials of having shagged half the female population of Hogwarts to his name.

When Marlene tells Lily that there is long suppressed chemistry between Remus and Sirius, Lily is first surprised, then determined to get the boys to first admit their undying love for each other and then get them together.

What she doesn't bargain for however, is James Potter of all people, helping her.

⚫⚫⚫

James Potter knows that his two best friends are absolutely crazy for each other. He also knows that Remus is too shy to express it and Sirius is too stubborn to accept it.

It seems he has his work cut out for him, because Merlin's balls, it's darned impossible to concentrate on anything when those two idiots are around together, in complete denial, head over heels in love, flirting outrageously all the time but flatly refusing the chemistry .

But then Lily Evans sits up and takes notice of the entire situation and James can see she's trying to do something about it. So he does what any normal boy in his place would do. He goes up to Lily and very decently offers her his help.

⚫⚫⚫

There's just one problem.

With each step they take, getting more and more tangled up in their friends' love lives, they can feel something stirring.

Between them.

When you are dealing with repressed chemistry somewhere, it doesn't take much to recognize it elsewhere.

Especially not when its in your own heart.

⚫⚫⚫

Modern Hogwarts AU

Features gay pairings.

Involves swearing.

Involves sexual references and innuendos.