Made a few wrong turns

When I pushed open the backdoor a wall of smoke greeted me. I could hear music blaring loudly while manly voices shouted things.

A smiled crept over my face. I checked my duffel bag:

Condoms

Bra's

Panties

My new red dress

'Ashley, you have a dance.' a gruff voice said.

I nodded and walked to the man waiting by a door.

'Hi sir, I'll be your dancer for tonight. The rules have been explained to you and you should follow them.' I said in a seductive voice and led him through the door and down the corridor.

I walked into a room my right. It was dimly lit and not very big. In the middle of the room stood a big leather chair.

'Please sit down sir.' I said softly.

He sat down and fidgeted.

Oh great, another one of these...

I was wearing tight jean shorts, high heels and a tank top that was way to small for me. Underneath I was wearing a bright pink thong and a matching bra that just about covered my nipples.

I walked around him slowly while making seductive moves. His eyes widened when I slowly took off my top. Then I climbed out of my shorts.

He started smiling wickedly and got up. I knew where this was heading, but didn't stop. I kept dancing while he pulled off his pants and underwear.

I looked at his dick and licked my lips with lust.

'I know the rules, my little slut, but I just can't help myself!' he whispered, getting behind me.

He put his hands on my waist and gently pulled down my thong. His hands snaked over to the front of my body. He rubbed it all the way down. I could feel his dick harden behind me.

I let out a groan which turned him on. He pushed his dick into my vagina and started pumping it furiously.

I screamed with delight. My whole body shook while I moaned, wanting more.

He gave one more push  inward and I fell to the floor and he landed on my back.

'Keep going!' I begged.

'Sure thing, you little whore!' he called out.

He pulled my onto my hands and knees and untied my tiny bra. Then he continued pumping into me and squeezing my breasts.

'Oh, more! MORE!' I screamed, feeling juices flowing down my legs and into me.

He picked my up and laid me down on the chair, facing him.

'Give me everything, you bitch. I want to fuck you into hell!' he said getting onto me.

He kissed me. I slipped my tongue into his wet mouth and enjoyed the taste. He pulled away and kissed the small space between my boobs. I pushed them together, squashing his face between them.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and the door opened.

'Ash, you know the rules.' the gruff voice said. 'When I catch you doing this, I can join in.'